Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Singapore or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
As a Sales Programs Associate, you will report to the Sales Operations Manager and your job will be to help Aircall hit its pipeline and revenue objectives by defining the most efficient global processes and aligning Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships teams around the same initiatives.Responsibilities:
A little more about you:
- Understand existing processes and scope needs across the global Sales organisation (EMEA, US, APAC)
- Define efficient processes and rules of engagement to optimize internal resources and increase revenue (e.g. Services Level Agreements between teams)
- Align Sales, Marketing, and Partnership programs and processes (eg product launches, new audiences etc)
- Lead ad-hoc initiatives (eg testing new audiences, product features)
- Stay on top of deadlines, documentation, and communication related to your projects
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales or Sales Ops/ Revenue Ops
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (other European languages is a plus)
- Advanced organizational and project management skills
- You understand and are curious about business process
- Dynamic and positive, you like collaborating and helping people
- You have critical mind and like optimizing things and processes
- Quick learner and thinker, you can easily adapt in fast-moving environments
- Previous experience in a B2B tech company is a plus
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint/ GSlides and GDocs
- Do-er personality, you follow your projects from start to finish
- Superb attention to detail
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team and we encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds.