Our client, an innovative start up in the logistics technology space is looking to bring on a Head of Revenue Operations to join their growing sales team as they expand from LA to the East Coast. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The startup was founded by two female entrepreneurs, who graduated from Y Combinator, have raised 4 million in a seed round, and as of February they are already profitable. They are at the beginning of an exciting growth phase where they have already developed product-market fit, a working platform, and hundreds of daily active customers.
Location: Hybrid - someone willing to travel to Los Angeles and New York frequently
Skills/ responsibilities for the Rev Ops:
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience and have a technical background with the ability to code, input macros in excel, and be able to integrate a tech stack
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue, such as go-to-market strategies, tactics to streamline the customer lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements
- Lead and enable their revenue operations team
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, sales, business operations, finance, product, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives
- Job history: Background in revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations, 3-5+ years of experience.
- Collaboration skills: Proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders.
- Analytical skills: Ability to track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze them, and turn them into actionable strategies.
- Presentation skills: Must be able to present and share data in a polished, meaningful way, whether it’s a quick email, in-depth report, or presentation deck. Must communicate it in a clear, engaging manner.
- Relationship-building: Cross-functionally build trust with other departments and create relationships — a RevOps manager will be working with everyone in the organization.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools: Have a deep knowledge of CRM software and the administration of them, including Salesforce, HubSpot, and other major platforms; a HubSpot or Salesforce certification is helpful but not required.
- Microsoft Excel: Be familiar with using Excel to assess, manipulate, and analyze data. (No matter how sophisticated or comprehensive a company’s data management software is, Excel will likely be used at some point.)
Demonstrate competency with:
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Sales Enablement software
- Sales velocity tools like HubSpot, SalesLoft, Outreach, Groove, etc
- Sales Intelligence/Business Intelligence (BI) software
- Marketing Automation software