$151,000 - $170,000 / year
Icario is the largest technology company focused on member engagement for healthcare's most trusted organizations. Healthcare today is nothing short of amazing. Yet all of it only works when people connect with it. And too often, they don't. Healthcare can be impersonal. Confusing. All elbows. The record scratch at life's party. We're here to help connect healthcare with the people who need it. Which is everyone. How? By listening. Collaborating. And inspiring. We're pioneering a better way forward. We're making healthcare more human. We're excited about the path ahead—are you ready to make the world a healthier place, one person at a time?
About The Role
Does the idea of driving the sales strategy of a fast-growing, market leading healthcare organization sound like your jam? Are you looking for an organization where your leadership and strategic thinking are not only needed, but valued? If so, our Director, Revenue Operations opportunity has your name written all over it!
This role will be responsible for managing a cross-functional organization that is the foundation of Icario's sales strategy by providing the tools and infrastructure to drive and deliver exceptional sales results. As a seasoned revenue operations leader, you will act as an advisor while counseling and directing the sales organization toward strategic goals and operational effectiveness by meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals as well as the professional growth, development, and success of team members. You will be accountable for assigning sales goals, quotas and compensation plans for our sales team to help drive their success.
- Sales Operations - Drive excellence in the use of sales applications and processes centered around Salesforce, and ensuring quality in the opportunity management process.
- Sales Compensation Planning - Develop, implement, and manage sales compensation plans and special incentives that drive intended sales behavior.
- Forecasting, Pipeline Management, and Reporting - Manage & support global booking, forecasting, and the pipeline management process. Closely collaborate with the Finance organization; managing historical data and providing analysis on business performance trends.
- Commercial Approval and Risk Review Process - Ensures that deals are evaluated correctly to manage risk, ensure appropriate approvals are obtained, facilitate alignment with finance and legal departments.
- Planning - Owns and drives the successful execution of the Company's Annual Operating Plan(Pipeline Targets, Bookings Plan, Capacity, Comp, Quota, GTM/Segmentation Strategy, etc) ensuring alignment across all cross functions.
Why We Need You
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities to simplify the sales process through optimization and automation. Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization. Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide accurate prediction into future revenue performance. Ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company.
- Work with Talent & Employee Experience, Finance, and senior sales leadership to design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Assign sales quotas and other sales objectives to ensure the company's financial goals are allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Drive global deal desk; providing support in pricing, deal analysis, deal structuring, negotiation, and closure.
- Assist all sales channels in overcoming business challenges to ensure ease of doing business while ensuring deal closure and revenue recognition.
- Ensure that all sales tools accurately represent sales information and are effectively utilized by sales personnel to process transactions and provide information about the status of the business.
- Provide financial information and resources for the development of business plans and analysis of sales department trends and activities.
- Establish and implement performance measures designed to track and report progress against the global sales strategy.
- Lead Sales Enablement programs built to standardize on boarding, shorten ramp times, and ensure that the field is always armed with the most up to date and relevant information required to be successful.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Embody Icario's values
What We'll Love About You
- 7-10 years of experience with a proven track record of success in providing strategic guidance and operational oversight in Revenue Operations within a technology sales environment.
- Proven experience integrating SaaS tools to streamline and automate the sales process, integrating data science and analytics into every function within Sales to ensure greater predictability and productivity.
- Experience building models for Annual Operating Planning: Bookings, Capacity, Quota, Compensation, Pipeline, Forecast, etc.
- Experience building and leading Sales Enablement programs
- Expertise in contract management
- Financial background and/or experience in a subscription type environment.
- Experience developing, managing, and administering sales compensation models, cost structures, & plans.
- A proven ability to develop tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity and performance.
- Background of introducing performance metrics and improvement programs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish credibility and trust with all cross functional departments, building influential relationships with all internal partners: Finance, Legal, Marketing, HR, Alliances, Support, Product Marketing, Professional Services, etc.
- Understanding of both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Excellent knowledge of software pricing and licensing practices.
- Understanding of sales methodologies and bookings process.
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Heavily results-oriented; a strong track record in meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Able to research, develop and execute sales tools and strategies in the field.
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, quote to cash management infrastructures and analytics around sales pipeline modeling.
- Deep knowledge/understanding of salesforce.com (including CPQ) is a must.
- Familiarity with other tools, i.e. Xactly, Insight Squared, LeanData, Conga, Impartner, Kimble, Ombud, Yesware, Zoominfo, and DiscoverOrg is a plus
What You'll Love About Us
- 4+ weeks PTO, Summer PTO, and unlimited Health & Wellness PTO
- Competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, disability, FSA, HSA, pet insurance, and more
- Generous 401k program with company match
- Company paid parental leave
- Work-life harmony
- $1,000 employee referral bonus program
- Remote & hybrid working model with office locations in Minneapolis, MN & Birmingham, AL
- The list goes on, apply to learn more!
Want to learn more about us? Visit us at icariohealth.com.
Icario is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com
Icario is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as all other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee's contribution, widens the leadership pipeline, and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we're helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.