Job Title: Associate Sales Operations Analyst 3
Location: San Jose, CA // Hybrid Role
Duration: 12 Months Duties:
What you'll do:
- The Sales Operations Analyst will work directly with Sales Managers, Sales Operations and Sales insight to support our sales teams to provide timely and accurate analytics to help them manage the team's selling efforts.
- They will assist the Sales Managers and their sales teams in providing accurate forecasting, pipeline and ad hoc reporting.
- This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline.
- The Sales Ops Analyst will possess analytical skills and the ability to work as a team, not only with the Sales Managers but with their Sales Operations colleagues.
- Work with extended teams and outside resources to ensure market analysis data.
- Work directly with sales reps and managers to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, best practices, pipeline efficiencies and sales results.
- Work directly with sales operations and sales managers to identify problem areas and pain points within their organization, identifying stakeholders to solve and improve these pain points.
- Collaborate to identify issues and solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams.
- Work on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Assist sales team with needs related to processing through internal systems and processes (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on sales, marketing or analytics Strong strategy, planning, organizational & multitasking skills.
- 3+ years of sales operations/finance experience, ideally supporting SaaS.
- 3+ or B2B sales years using Excel + PowerPoint years using BI tools such.
- 3+ as Tableau and PowerBI.
- SFDC experience a huge plus!
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on sales, marketing or analytics.