The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will support the sales and operations of Puig’s beauty & fragrance Niche accounts business in North America. We are looking for a detail-oriented person who can support the Sales Operations Team through product allocations, sample program management, process gap development with a primary focus on the Niche division. The ideal candidate is analytical, resourceful, highly detail-oriented, organized and a proactive team-player.
- Support the Key Account Director & Field Sales team in key account development through seasonal program coordination between Marketing and Demand Planning
- Responsible for various sales and retail reports for Niche and Specialty including:
- daily blocked order reconciliation, retail reports and various ad hoc business reports
- Manage sampling and tester program oversight
- Manage promotional products and POS Quota allocation for Niche and Specialty
- Assist with business analysis, deck requests and process flow efficiencies
- Create, prepare, and maintain various forms including:
- vendor setup forms, seasonal order forms, product order forms etc.
- Support Key Account Director with account planning, administrative tasks, and reviews for market meetings
- Provide account information for Marketing while centralizing feedback and requests from Key Account Directors
- Support Planning team with launch planning and inventory management
- Responsible for coordinating meetings for cross functional teams
Skills and Requirements:
- 4-5 years sales or operations experience preferably in beauty/fragrance industry
- Advanced/expert Excel skills and knowledge of SAP a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Takes initiative
- Strong business acumen
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solver
- Solution oriented
Puig is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commitment:
At Puig, we are continually looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences to join our team. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which you feel welcomed, valued, engaged, and empowered strengthens our business and fosters a culture where we are inspired to work hard, challenge ourselves, and be innovative in our thinking. Additionally, we believe that the diversity of our employees makes us a stronger company and better able to serve our customers around the world.
Puig creates unique and highly desirable beauty and fashion brands that empower people to reinforce their self-esteem and find their own expression in a family-owned company that aims to leave a better world for the next generation.
Our brand portfolio is structured in three divisions: Beauty and Fashion, with the owned brands Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dries Van Noten, Penhaligon’s, and L’Artisan Parfumeur; the licenses of Christian Louboutin and Comme des Garçons perfumes; and Lifestyle fragrances, among them Adolfo Dominguez, Antonio Banderas, Shakira, and Benetton. The Charlotte Tilbury division, which includes the luxury makeup brand and the Derma division, with the Apivita, Uriage and Isdin brands. We sell products in 150 countries and operate 26 subsidiaries.
At Puig we honor the values and principles put in place by three generations of family leadership. Today we continue to build on that legacy, through conscious commitments in our ESG agenda (environmental, social, and governance) aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.