Shopify is Canada’s largest technology company, and among the fastest growing companies in the world. Our platform is powered by an Engineering team made up of almost 2,000 software developers across the globe. As we grow, we are committed to building a thriving, inclusive craft community that enables our engineers at all job levels to do their best work and contribute to our mission.
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by design. Learn more about what this can mean for you.Job Description
6 River Systems
(6RS) is a Shopify
(SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots and cloud-based software.
- Work directly with business leaders on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Serve as the primary contact for all sales analytics related queries in Salesforce, Excel, and a business intelligence tool such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Analyze pipeline metrics to inform business decisions and forecasts
- Support various revenue operations initiatives including annual planning, quota setting, compensation planning/payout, performance reporting, territory design/management etc.
- Conduct analysis and deliver collateral for business review cadences including weekly sales forecasts, quarterly business reviews and other leadership meetings
- Support the design, implementation, and testing of go-to-market planning and reporting tools
- Compile and analyze data over time to monitor performance trends, focusing on opportunities and risks related to achieving our goals
- Analyze top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and late-stage funnel performance and surface insights that will guide changes to optimize performance
- Run projects with stakeholders to make decisions on topics including: forecasting, go-to-market strategy, growth/churn strategy, process improvement, and small/medium scope sales experiments
- Respond to ad hoc responsibilities in support of the 6RS organization
- 5+ years experience working for an Enterprise B2B SaaS company in Sales Operations, Finance, Business Operations or related functions
- Experience with analytical tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Expertise with Google Sheets, GSuite, and PowerPoint
- Proven success using quantitative analysis to deliver data driven recommendations
- Strong business acumen with the ability to communicate effectively with various levels within the organization and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and prioritize effectively under pressure
- Advanced communication, facilitation, and presentation skills used to position the vision and strategy of a project with a broad range of audiences, as well as the ability to articulate views clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.