We are looking for an experienced and passionate Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join our executive team working in product-led culture to be responsible for every process that generates revenue within the organization. CRO will work to connect different revenue-related functions, from marketing to sales, customer success, pricing, and revenue operations. In addition, the Chief Revenue Officer ensures that communication and information sharing runs smoothly between all the business teams.
At adam.ai, we’re on a mission to change the way that the world makes meetings. You'll be building a world-class platform that has a great impact and has big customers from all over the world.
- At least 8 years of proven SaaS work experience as a Chief Revenue Officer or similar role
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, and partnerships
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Superior knowledge of multiple business growth areas and principles, including marketing, customer success, sales, and business development
- Strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong strategies, and a highly organized with a data-driven mentality and a bias toward actions
- Experience building, scaling, and managing teams of directors
- Master degree (or equivalent experience) in business or a related field is a plus
- Set the overall vision and strategic plans for the business growth and revenue that aligned with business goals
- Manage overall business departments and set them on a path for management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals to execute programs that drive high-quality results
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational goals and apply improvements
- Manage financial data and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Build KPIs & OKRs to evaluate overall business activities performance
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged members
Who are we?
- A promising SaaS company in the Future of Work domain that provides an innovative all-in-one meeting management platform.
- A proud company of Atlassian's Ventures portfolio companies.
- A healthy environment to work, learn, develop your skills, and have fun.