*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
At Location3, our executive team collaborates to solve complex business needs with creativity, passion, and innovation. We are seeking an experienced chief revenue officer (CRO) to join our executive team in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships. The CRO will help create and execute the company’s strategic plan — focusing on the expansion of franchise customer systems and business partnerships — and ultimately strengthen operations. The CRO will also be instrumental in building a strategic plan for boosting revenue streams.
In addition, the right candidate will embody our company values of being:
- An Accountable Steward of our Client Partners
- Collaborative & Adaptable
- A Data Driven Creative
- A Critical Big Picture Thinker
- An Innovative Thought Leader
Expected Salary - $140,000 annual base pay + incentive plan, dependent on experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and execute 12-month strategic plan for revenue
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company's revenue-generating departments
- Manage an integrated team that drives business growth across all customers segments and profiles
- Help maximize reach and efficient by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics
- Remain well-connected with top-tier customers (to ensure that their needs are being factored into product development and enhancement cycles.)
- Collaborate with the finance, product management, and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals.
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing, sales and account management teams
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Establish and execute growth opportunities with existing top clients
- Help establish an annual budget for marketing and growth teams
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Ten or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Experience acquiring and working with franchise systems
- Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively
- Proven success in making decisions based on business metrics
- Strong technical experience with business productivity tools
- Experience with SaaS platforms a plus
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.