We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How You Can Make a Difference
This role’s primary responsibility will be to facilitate the processing of client contracts through the contract approval process in preparation for client signature and activation.
The individual in this role will be a key contributor in engaging with multiple departments to efficiently acquire non-standard approvals submitted in the contracting process.
The Contract Deal Desk Analyst will be a valuable member of our Sales Operations team. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with Sales, Legal, Finance, Relationship Management, and other stakeholder owners across the organization. The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communications skills as well contract review/negotiation, pricing, and Salesforce CRM system experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Facilitating the flow of client contracts that require additional functional approvals and information for processing from Sales through the Legal review process
- Working with Sales, Legal, Finance, Relationship Management, Privacy, InfoSec, and other stakeholders to gather required approvals
- Ensuring information required for downstream processes is complete and accurate
- Ushering completed contracts to the Legal team for final review and submission for signature
- Ensure sales representatives and account managers are fully updated on contracting status for their clients
- Making recommendations for individual and group training to improve efficiency in contracting sold business
- Acting as a back-up, as needed, to complete quality assurance checks on order records entered in the CRM system
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge of general sales and marketing concepts or a closely related field as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of two years of experience, ideally with contract review, contract support, and Salesforce experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system
- Experience reviewing legal language, legal requirements, and standard contractual documents
- Experience supporting sales and account management teams and working across multiple departments
- Cross-functional relationship management skills
- Experience working with client renewals
This is a remote position.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA contribution and match
- Dependent Care FSA match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401(k) match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing Education & Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Award Winning Wellness Program
Come be your authentic self
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts.
We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth
. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position. Click here to learn more.
Come be your authentic self
HealthEquity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. HealthEquity is a drug-free workplace. For more information about our EEO policy, or about HealthEquity’s applicant disability accommodation, drug-free-workplace, background check, and E-Verify policies, please visit our Careers page .