ForTec is an industry leader, dedicated to improving patient health by delivering innovative surgical technologies to our healthcare customers on demand. Our dedicated team delivers service excellence, and we take pride in what we do each and every day. ForTec’s commitment to excellence, integrity and positive culture defines our organization. These core values, along with our entrepreneurial spirit, are the foundation of ForTec. Our continued growth and success has allowed us to provide exciting career opportunities for passionate, customer focused, and highly motivated individuals.
Due to a promotion, ForTec is hiring a strong leader to execute the sales strategy and manage its sales employees within the Pacific geographic area. The Regional Sales Manager ensures the team executes the Company’s overall commercial strategy. Strong collaboration with the Operations management team is required to maintain and build upon the tradition of providing Service Excellence to ForTec’s customers and patients across the country.
- Manages sales operations within the region
- Executes annual strategic regional sales plans to achieve company goals
- Manages sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals
- Oversees sales staffing and performance evaluations to develop employee growth and motivate the team
- Effectively delivers value propositions through sales presentations and proposals to key customer accounts in coordination with sales team
- Prepares and presents detailed and accurate sales reports that include sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer base expansion.
- Fosters teamwork between sales and operations teams to ensure collaboration on company goals
- Maintain regional budgetary and individual compliance requirements as indicated by Director of Sales and company policy
- Provides outstanding customer service by communicating effectively with surgeons, staff, and manufacturing partners and address issues or concerns promptly to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Minimum 3+ years previous work experience in the execution of healthcare industry organization sales initiatives required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- A verifiable, proven history of achieving sales and organizational goals required
- Industry specific knowledge across US Healthcare economics and Supply Chain dynamics
- Functional knowledge of CRM programs – e.g., Dynamics, Salesforce, etc. and Business analytics software – e.g., QLIK, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- High emotional intelligence with a “Mentor” mindset
- Excellent performance management, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Big picture thinking that informs cross-functional collaboration
- Creative problem solver and influencer
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate priorities
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly commission
- Monthly car allowance
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous PTO allowance, 7 paid holidays PLUS 1 floating holiday
- 401k plan with generous company match
- Annual profit-sharing opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Engaging Wellness Program with the ability to earn cash or additional PTO days
- Company provided uniforms, cell phone, and travel reimbursements
- Employee referral bonuses
- Service & recognition awards
- Build relations with surgeons and medical professionals at multiple medical facilities
- Train with the top medical technologies
- Independent working atmosphere
This person must be willing to reside in the ForTec geographic sales regions that includes CA/OR/WA and be willing to travel to these locations regularly.
Join ForTec – make YOUR impact today!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, citizenship, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a member of the United States armed forces, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.