Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners.
Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection at the point of care without the intrusion of technology. Augmedix’s solutions extract data from natural physician-patient conversations and convert it to medical notes in real time, which are seamlessly transferred to the EHR. To achieve this, the company’s Ambient Automation Platform uses Automated Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing, supported by medical documentation specialists.
Leveraging this platform, Augmedix’s solutions relieve clinicians of administrative burden, in turn, reducing burnout and increasing both clinician and patient satisfaction. Augmedix is also leading the revolution in leveraging point-of-care data by making connections between millions of physician-patient interactions and analyzing them to deliver actionable insights that elevate patient care.
About the Role: *
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for developing and improving programs supporting sales & customer success field teams, including CRM system design & integration, implementation of org-wide growth strategies/playbooks, and improving customer-facing business processes. This role combines critical thinking and system design with change management. This role will work closely with individual field team members, along with cross-functional partners in Product, Finance, & Operations.
- Lead Salesforce Administrator focused on automating Sales & Customer Success enablement, improving usability, & data governance
- Identify both data & process gaps impacting ongoing customer engagement. Work with peers in other functions to develop self-service solutions that the sales & customer success teams can leverage
- On an ongoing basis, engage with sales & customer success field teams to maintain a pulse on revenue operations. Identifying areas of focus for process improvement & change management
- Ensure alignment across the revenue org with previously defined growth playbooks.
- Develop processes to effectively leverage content across various forms of customer engagement & different customer personas
- Work closely with peers on the Revenue Strategy team to develop targeted sales enablement playbooks
- 4+ years of program/project manager experience, or relevant equivalent experience
- Salesforce Administrator, and/or a demonstrated track record of developing CRM workflows & integrations
- Proficient with G Suite/Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with Salesloft, Asana, and/or Hubspot is a plus
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of audiences from leadership to outside vendors
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated and not afraid to go through trial and error
- Interest and/or experience in healthcare or healthcare technology is a plus
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.
Job Type: Full-time