When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, Ouriginal and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together. Job Description
Turnitin is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to be a partner with the larger commercial operations team along with the GTM sales team to help enhance the efficiency and productivity of the sales team, to help facilitate our rapid team expansion and customer growth across the organization.
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will support direct and indirect sales teams across the organization in analyzing system data to establish and implement process alignment and improvements to align sales strategy. The role will be critical in evaluating the general health of the sales process in order to help Turnitin run effectively and efficiently. You will collaborate with the broader Commercial Operations team, Marketing, Finance and other stakeholders to ensure the best experience and most efficient processes to drive the sales process.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management, collaboration and communication skills along with experience of working closely with customer facing sales teams. The person must have very strong organizational skills and an excellent eye for detail. They must also be flexible and willing to dive into every challenge. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be driven and passionate about ensuring the success of the sales team by delivering information.
- Based on data analysis, establishes and drives process improvement, adoption, and effectiveness at every level of the sales process, ensuring process compliance.
- Support and optimize the use of Salesforce, including assisting with ongoing enhancements and testing.
- Helps set and enforce best practices related to Salesforce data hygiene.
- Works closely with Sales Enablement to create, maintain and deliver onboarding content.
- Delivers onboarding of new hires.
- Creates and maintains documentation of processes, standard operating procedures, and visuals for training purposes.
- Ensures that training content is up to date and accurate.
- Gathers reporting and dashboard requirements to provide visibility to sales teams on pipeline and performance against targets.
- Produces and maintains regular and ad-hoc Salesforce reporting and dashboards based on metrics that drive sales velocity for Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Analyze market trends to better understand the space and areas of opportunity for Sales
- Presents and distributes data trends and analysis and makes recommendations to Sales Operations management for Marketing, Finance and Sales.
- 2+ years experience in a sales operations role or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- proficiency working with Microsoft Office Excel and google sheets (Formulas, Pivot Tables)
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems, Salesforce and Google Suite desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and is able to represent data in multiple formats to help users draw information and conclusions
- Proven ability to be a team player
- Proven time management and problem solving skills
- knowledge and experience of working with SFDC
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with enablement systems such as Groove, Highspot
- Experience with SAAS business and/or educational technology
is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes. Our Values
underpin everything we do.
- Customer-Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace that enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Remote First Culture
- Health Care Coverage*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 4 Self-Care Days per year
- National Holidays*
- 2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
- Paid Volunteer Time*
- Charitable contribution match*
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
- Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
- Parental Leave*
- Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
* varies by countrySeeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team! Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.