Company: Take Command
Position: Sales Operations Associate
Location: Dallas or Austin, TX
Salary Range: $90,000-$110,000
About Take Command:
You will join our Growth Team at a really exciting time! Take Command is growing rapidly, and we want to scale intelligently while bringing a new health insurance model to market. This is an opportunity to play a major role in achieving that goal. Are you ready for this challenge?
Success In This Role Looks Like:
- Enabling Accelerated Growth - Own and lead us in taking our analytical tools and client-facing sales materials to the next level.
- Masterful cross-functional collaboration – Facilitate organized and impactful hand-offs between the Sales and Service teams via process improvement and project management.
- Creative automation of sales processes – Own growth operations processes and work with growth leadership to create automation that empowers the sales team’s efforts while increasing internal data accuracy.
- Train and onboard new growth team members – As the owner of our growth tools, client-facing collateral, and internal systems / processes you’ll be the knowledge expert and will play a major role in powerfully training and onboarding new team members.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have 3-5 years of analytical and/or operational experience, ideally in a fast-growing company. Start-up experience is a plus!
- Experience in leading or managing cross-functional teams to meet and exceed their goals. This role will require significant cross-functional alignment, which places a premium on the ability to listen, interpret and persuade.
- You are analytically driven, with the ability to problem solve using data, and develop solutions with a clear-eyed and impartial focus on efficiency.
- You’ve solved problems for 3-5 years relying heavily on tools such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are able to effectively synthesize and present your insights to influence decisions. You are passionate about delivering focused and measurable improvements.
- Experience dealing with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Take Command Perks:
At Take Command, we’re excited to build a team and culture that reflects our values. We offer competitive pay, health benefits, and equity options to share with this position. We want you to be an owner along with us in revolutionizing healthcare!
- A generously funded ICHRA for medical, dental, and vision premiums and medical expenses. You’ll get to use our own product and we think that’s so exciting and rare!
- Unlimited paid time off in addition to regular company holidays.
- 401(k): 30-day eligibility for 2% match that vests immediately!
- We have two beautiful offices conveniently located at Holly Commons (Austin) and The Hill (Dallas). The kitchen is well stocked (with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) and we've designed both spaces to have lots of different areas to work--lounge on the couch or stand near your colleague at a kiosk desk.
- Paid parental leave for new parents.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Technology stipend--need a new laptop? We can help!
- Flexibility on where you work – we hope to see you around the office a few times a week, but you’re also able to work from home some.
More About Us
We secured our Series A funding last year and are thrilled to be able to expand our team. The health insurance industry needs some disruption and despite being a startup, we’re the recognized industry leaders for the reimbursement model.
We’ve been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal
, The Dallas Morning News
, and other publications around Texas and are excited about our growth opportunities.
Take Command knows diversity and inclusion among our teammates is integral to our company’s success and growth. Our vision is to recruit, develop, and retain the best team from a diverse candidate pool.
This has mostly been about us, but we’d love to hear from you--we can’t wait to hear your story!
- Take Command is an equal opportunity employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR