The Sales Ops Intern will work in collaboration with the Sales team & Operations team to participate actively in the development of the sales activity of a growing Ad Tech company.
The Sales Ops Intern will play a key role and allow Adomik to increase its performance by improving and managing its sales processes and tools.
- Improve processes across the entire sales and lead process and measure their efficiency through relevant KPIs
- Be the gatekeeper of Adomik’s sales processes
- Manage and maintain sales data across sales/finance tools, guaranteeing data cleanliness (SalesForces and Zoho)
- Use Salesforce extensively for reporting, data analytics, and sales forecasting
- Assist the Sales Team with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Improve or organize documentation to improve sales team productivity (Wiki, Google Drive, Sales templates)
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Prepare monthly & semestrial sales reports for targets and achievements
- Work with Finance to control billing processes and follow up with clients’ payments
- Enrolled or recently completed a Bachelor degree at top engineering or business school
- Entrepreneurial, driven, high energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel / Gsheet (including Pivot Tables, functions, etc)
- First experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com is plus
- Fluent in English & French
- Wage: €1,000 net per month with luncheon vouchers
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Contribution to transport costs
- Coffee, tea & fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events
At Adomik, our mission is to help publishers grow in an ever more challenging and complex digital world dominated by GAFA.
Our unique AI-powered SaaS platform provides the line of products that publishers need to optimize their revenue and operational efficiency.
More than 100 prestigious clients in 20 countries use our solutions daily, among them industry leaders like Microsoft, eBay, Rakuten, and Tripadvisor.
If you want to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik is your perfect fit!
To know more about us, the team, and our company values, visit our Company page