As the Deal Desk Senior Manager you will be helping setup this function focusing on Digitate’s strategic direction, collaborate, build and maintain relationships with peers across Sales, Legal, Product, Security, Privacy, as well as Customer Support to enhance value and consistency for the Digitate and its customers. You will identify best in class practices, and contribute to the building out the next phase of team capabilities in support of our vision and mission, while fostering a culture based on our values. Digitate is continuously exploring new sales channels, expanding business across various customer segments, industries and regions. We are looking for a leader who will help us scale in a way that balances the company’s need for deal velocity with the understanding of the impact of the deal economics. Embracing standardization and operational excellence to ensure efficiency and scalability while continuously seeking to identify opportunities to drive simplification.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Understand products, pricing, and contracting at a detailed level
- Draft, negotiate, and execute various agreements (NDAs, SaaS, License, PSA, partner or vendor agreements) between Digitate and its customers, vendors or partners partnering with relevant business stakeholders
- Develop and update legal forms and templates, processes, instructional materials, and playbooks
- Manage record-keeping for contracts and related correspondences, including tracking and advising on non-standard provisions and ongoing obligations
- Draw insights from pricing and deal structure trends across the region, revenue streams, and product sets and advise senior decision-makers.
- Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint and enforcement of standard business practices and policies
- Assist with non-standard deal requests, structuring sophisticated deals, negotiations, driving cross-functional and cross solution teamwork
- Communicate with Sales and senior executives to provide Deal Desk point-of-view and review specific transactions, seek approvals as required by internal corporate guidelines
- Prepare executive-level deal review material and present to senior and executive management
- 10+ years experience driving operational improvements in a Deal Desk or Sales Operations including time at least one high growth B2B SaaS company.
- Demonstrated track record of process improvement for contract processing and general support to the sales organization.
- Strong organizational skills and business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales policies and processes at a company and individual sales rep level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interpret, clearly articulate, handle objections, and appropriately debate difficult issues related to commercial terms and deal constructs
- Strong process thinking to drive continuous improvements to the Deal Desk.
- Ability to work independently across multiple time zones and coordinate with management based in the US
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expertise of general software pricing models
- Solid experience working with Hubspot CRM, CPQ, and CLM tools
- Years of experience required for position – 10+
- Location for the position –SF Bay Area
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.