Who We Are
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has decades of experience in IT, security, and compliance. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to address their technology challenges and strengthen their security posture.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Project Management, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Managed Security Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.Why Bulletproof
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof is a Microsoft Solutions Provider, a FOUR-PEAT Microsoft Canada Workplace Impact Award winner, and crowned the 2021 Microsoft Global Security Partner of the Year. Bulletproof is proud to be a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association.
We are committed to helping our customers achieve more.
Ours is a workplace you will brag about. The people are smart. The clients are appreciative. The atmosphere is friendly. Opportunities for growth abound.
If you have a “let’s do this!” attitude and a semi-decent sense of humor, we want to hear from you.Some Of Our Benefits
Primary offices in Boston, MA, Halifax, NS and Fredericton, NB
- Healthcare (medical and dental) benefits
- Generous bonus plans and incentives
- 401k/Retirement with company match
- Company paid LTD, STD, ADD, & Life Insurance
- Career growth opportunities
- Hybrid work force
- Work-life balance
We are GROWING and looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to join and lead our growing team of sales and marketing professionals!
Can you translate the Company’s vision into an insightful, measurable, and actionable strategic sales plan along with the marketing plan to support it? Can you oversee the implementation of that plan? Do you have the executive experience consistent with our growing needs for vision and strategy? If the answer to these questions is “yes” we very much want to hear from you!What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a remarkable Sales Leader who is ready to coach, mentor, grow, build, learn, and collaborate as part of the Bulletproof family. We want a dedicated CRO who can make solid contributions—and can’t wait to stick around for the after-party.
At Bulletproof, you will belong to a team of people with an incredible level of technology sales and cyber experience. Being a part of the Bulletproof team means that your clients benefit from the support and experience of all your colleagues.Consider The Following Benefits Of The Bulletproof Approach
Becoming a the CRO at Bulletproof is a dynamic and rewarding way to utilize your sales leadership experience and skills.
- TEAM. Becoming a part of the Bulletproof team means joining a team of experienced sales, marketing and top IT Security and IT Consulting executives who will be at your disposal for guidance, ideas, and stimulation. You will have access to more experience than you have ever had as a sales leader.
- Variety. Bulletproof allows you to experience multiple types of business challenges and opportunities. You will be helping Company grow; and when you’ve succeeded, you’ll be able to take on new challenges within the organization.
- Flexibility. Bulletproof allows you to balance your workload so you can take care of your life commitments.
- Always Adding Value. Bulletproof is always looking for ways to help their clients! Our business development is driven by a culture of exploring the challenges prospective clients face, then sharing insights that add immediate value. In the long term, we enjoy the opportunity to have a lasting impact on the companies we serve.
What will make you a success? You’ve got this!
Equal Opportunity Statement
- >10 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment with a combination of consultative sales, marketing, customer success, and operational leadership.
- Progressive experience in the cybersecurity and/or managed services space. Experience with technology and/or complex sales environments required
- Experience in increasingly responsible sales and marketing positions where excellent performance and employee management skills have been emphasized. MUST BE RESULTS DRIVEN
- Experience building and managing proposal development, sales, and marketing teams, implementing process, and driving a metrics-based sales organization
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of staff, clients and partners
- Strong administrative, management and personnel recruitment skills
- Demonstrated comfort making decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Professional energy, poise, and self-confidence.
- 50% travel will be required - Primary offices are in Boston, MA, Fredericton, NB, and Halifax, NS
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.