Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Exempt
Department/Division: Sales Operations
Experience: 5-7 years in Sales Operations, Sales Support, Sales Finance, Pricing, or a similar role
An integral member of the Sales Operations Team, the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will support a range of services across the key commercial areas. This role is newly-formed and intended to deliver data-driven insights to the Commercial Team and support Sales and Business strategy performance, through thoughtful analyses, cadenced reporting, research, KPI development, and actionable dashboard creation.
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will routinely perform data gathering and distillation, financial and operational modelling, demand forecasting, data QA, business reporting, and insights development on behalf of the Sales Operations team. This is a highly visible role, reporting to the Portfolio Manager. This individual must be comfortable with communicating across various levels within an organization, as they will act as the subject matter expert of Sales insights development and commercial data analysis utilized to ensure successful completion of all required tasks in support of the team and wider commercial business.
For the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, the key is to provide insights that move the business forward by driving the data and decisions derived to our partners in Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain. The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst will drive the decision-making process to ultimately align capital and resources to the right customer, with the right products, at the right time.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and present compelling data-driven analyses of commercial and operational data.
- Support Sales Operations, Business Development, Supply Chain, and Customer Service teams with necessary cadenced and ad-hoc analyses, intended to drive continuous improvement as well as drive opportunity identification/exploration activities.
- Assist Demand Planning with modelling support, help develop, and deliver the company’s demand plan each month to support business and supply planning activities
- Deliver analyses for monthly S&OP exercises
- Leverage existing analytics and develop new dashboards using PowerBI to conduct analyses on market share, demand, and product sales activities.
- Identify data issues and proactively drive cleanup activities to help maintain commercial reporting integrity.
- Manage and coordinate basic projects and tasks, including creating project plans, conducting status updates, and taking meeting notes to follow up on assigned tasks.
- 5-7 years of relevant analytics & business/Sales support experience
- Mastery-level Excel skills including knowledge of advanced functions such as lookups, conditional programming (i.e., if/then), data validation (e.g., data lists), formatting, and ability to make forms and automated tools that can be used by others in a sales execution environment.
- Strong demand planning experience, with the ability to demonstrate an understanding of complex forecasting concepts to manage demand variability, seasonal consumption, and assumption-based models
- Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
- Accomplishments that reflect teamwork, integrity, and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver quality results in a growing organization.
- Proven track record of successful project completion
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to create attractive operational and metric driven collateral.
- Must have experience building dashboards using Microsoft Power BI data visualization tool.
- Effective communication skills including ability to structure ideas and conversations to effectively present findings from research and analysis.
Perform other related duties as required
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Data Analytics (or equivalent)
Fluency in SQL, Power BI, and MS Excel
- Maintain a strong attendance record
- Must be able to pass drug screening, and background check. Adhere to company’s drug-free workplace policies
- Must be flexible and able to change direction quickly
Ability to move freely throughout the facility
Ability to sit for long periods at a time
Ability to lift, carry objects of up to 25lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Camarillo, CA 93012: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Camarillo, CA 93012