Sales Operations Coordinator
Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We’ve successfully made surveillance video a source of powerful insight for business owners of franchise and retail chains. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier for owners to track down problems. Today we focus on loss prevention and in the future, we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest data problems out there. We are venture backed and focus on continuous execution to delight our customers. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of our employees have meaningful equity in the company.
A bit about the role…
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be working closely with the senior management team to help grow and scale our global revenue-generating operations, increase sales efficiency, and develop new business processes. This is a multi-faceted role where you will work cross-functionally with our sales, finance, operations, marketing, and product teams. We are seeking someone with a passion for helping others and who is eager to take on a variety of projects in a dynamic environment. Proven problem solving and communication skills are required, and a quantitative or technical background is a big plus.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have minimum of 2 years experience working for/in a sales team in an administrative function or similar.
- You have experience in Excel/Google Sheets - you know how to utilize its formulas to manipulate and clean databases (ex: VLOOKUP, multiple IF statements, pivot tables) and/or you are keen to level-up your skills in Excel/Google Sheets and the prospect of learning how to manipulate spreadsheets is something you look forward to
- You have proven experience executing multiple projects with overlapping deadlines
- You have the proven ability to take complete ownership of problems from identification through to resolution
- You have an ability to work independently or within a team supporting a network of partners, customers and projects
- You are not satisfied with "the way processes have been" - you look for ways to optimize already created processes
- You have “Top-Notch” communication both written and verbal in English (additional languages are a bonus)
- You understand why pristine attention to detail is important for scaling business operations
- You are able to multitask, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and working under tight time constraints
- You are a MASTER at being flexible with prioritization of tasks within extremely fluid situations
- You have have experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, or another CRM platform
- You have working knowledge in Google Suite
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work in Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You’ll start by observing the inner workings of Solink to understand where we need improvements on a business operations front
- Collaborate with multiple departments to address where our gaps are in growing and scaling revenue
- Support recurring administrative functions related to Sales Operations (ex: techstack contracts)
- CRM & Database management & cleanliness (HubSpot)
- Interdepartmental communication
- Learn skills relevant to influencing sales and business decision-making
- Witness key milestones and challenges faced by businesses during expansion
- Learn on your feet and have a fun time
- Build automations that enable smooth data transfer from Sales to other stakeholder departments, for example: automating the transfer of Sales data to Operations Departments to enable efficient deployments
- You’ll implement sales operations processes that are built on organized foundations to enable speed, scalability, and efficiency
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video security, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
Flexibility in your chosen hours of work by helping you get "stuff" done (encourages that work life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Fully paid health / dental benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a health and wellness;
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- Please note: We are currently operating in a hybrid working model
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your cover letter and resume addressed to JarJar Binx outlining why you would be the right fit for this position.
Solink welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process