Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Mankato/Rochester; US-MN-Minneapolis; US-MN-Minnetonka; US-MN-Northern/Duluth; US-MN-Plymouth
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for performing and coordinating Sales Operations analyses and projects, as well as developing and maintaining sales reporting systems and models. Primary responsibilities include forecast modeling, sales effectiveness analysis, market data extrapolation and ROI analysis of sales related programs/departments.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a forecast model using pipeline data, historical conversion rates and third-party data to provide leading indicators and pipeline health metrics.
- Work directly with senior leadership to identify and define KPIs and the drivers that move the metrics.
- Conducts statistical analysis on sales data and information to ensure optimal sales execution and attainment of growth objectives.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to senior sales management on utilization of sales programs, roles and functions and their respective impact on sales force performance.
- Develop/design data sets to better analyze data and reduce effort to produce analysis.
- Prepare and analyze market data. Determine alternative use cases of the data or additional data to purchase.
- Analyze sales and revenue. Conduct trending analysis of accounts.
- Create ad hoc reports as well as assist in strategical planning.
- Analyze data and processes to ensure optimal utilization of the systems and Work with IS to troubleshoot sales reporting and systems.
- Make recommendations to management to improve processes and support for the sales force.
- What we're looking for in you:
- Minimum Qualifications.
- BS/BA Business or related.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of analytical experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced level knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS, Alteryx, Tableau, Salesforce.com Einstein and Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or equivalent work experience.
- Medical device experience.
- Sales analysis experience.
- Statistical modeling experience using Python or R.
Requisition ID: 554279
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!