Metalshub is a very well-funded growing technology company in a market with huge potential.
We provide a digital B2B supply chain solution for metals & mining companies to unlock value in their daily operations and decision-making. As of today, more than 1350+ companies in 100+ countries trusting our innovative product, Metalshub strives to become the leading supply chain solution for the global metals industry.
We are a small and young Team with talented, international, and open-minded individuals who are highly motivated to create an impact on shaping the future of the metals industry. We all work together without hierarchical differences and everyone can contribute their ideas, regardless of whether you are an Intern or the “CEO”.
Work closely with our CSO Robin on the implementation of Sales Operations in the company and also support the entire Sales Team with operational and administrative tasks. You can optimally use your analytical skills and let your skillset grow beyond the job.Your mission
- Based on market and situation analyses, you contribute to our strategic sales development and support the optimisation of our sales pipeline make sure sales teams are running as efficiently and productively as possible
- Help optimise the company’s digital CRM system to ensure there is clear and effective communication between the sales team and customers
- Collect, analyse and evaluate customer & market data and ensure comprehensive and consistent data quality
- Analyse our sales processes and the customer journey and prepare the data for decision templates
- Work with our Data Analyst and the Product & Marketing teams to implement data-driven approaches in our sales team to provide recommendations and insights to improve performance
- Support the sales team with administrative tasks and help to create order and structure
- You are a 4th+ semester student in the field of business administration, controlling, finance, or similar.
- Initial experience in B2B sales teams and/or in a start-up environment is a plus.
- You are interested in sales-related topics & methods
- You work analytically, structured, and independently and are an ambitious team player
- You are quick on the uptake and want to develop yourself further every day
- You speak fluent German and English (written and spoken)
- Work on a digital product that will drive positive change in a whole “real world” industry
- An exciting and involving role where you will learn how to shape the future of the metals industry
- Be part of an international team that works with passion and fun on ambitious goals
- Collaborate with highly talented, experienced, and nice colleagues from around the world
- Grow with us through challenging new tasks and take the opportunity to start your career with us
- Experience a dedicated, value-driven management team that truly cares about you as a person and is interested in your opinions (e.g. in frequent 1on1-Feedbacks and company-wide weekly feedback polls)
- Life is not only about work, so we provide an employee- & study-friendly work environment with flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
- Meet your team in a relaxed atmosphere at regular team events like monthly team nights, workshops, summer parties, etc.
- Take advantage of the discounts of the “Corporate Benefits” program
- Use our free language courses to communicate with your teammates and our international customers on a more personal level or just to dedicate yourself to a new hobby
You share our excitement? We are looking forward to hearing from you!