leadpops Chief Revenue Officer
leadpops was built to help mortgage, real estate, and insurance businesses thrive online through optimized lead conversion and marketing software solutions. We were one of the first to prove that driving traffic and clicks doesn't matter if you're not converting those clicks into clients.
Founded in 2011, leadpops has more than 3,000 clients across the country. Existing partnerships include the Association of Independent Mortgage Experts (AIME), C2 Financial, Fairway Independent Mortgage, Movement Mortgage, Thrive Mortgage, and many more.
In 2021, leadpops was named one of the country's fastest-growing companies, with a placement on the Inc. 5000. In 2022, leadpops closed its Series A for $3.5M with Cultivation Capital and Second Century Ventures, and was invited to join the REACH class of 2022.
We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to help us grow to 50K+ clients and beyond.
About the Role
As our Chief Revenue Officer, you will be a strategic thought partner, working closely with CEO and President, and reporting to the CEO. You will be a key member of the company’s executive leadership team, responsible for all revenue generation processes and activities
across the organization.
You will be responsible for building our global sales and customer success operations and driving strategy and execution of the company's SaaS and managed services revenue. You will work closely with the founders and stakeholders to accelerate current channels and verticals, optimize customer happiness, as well as elaborate, test and scale new go-to-market strategies. You will build a team, a culture, a strategy and also be a leading contributor to the sales pipeline and revenue.
You will structure and build up our sales, business development, and customer success teams on the various verticals we address. You will hire and develop your Sales and Customer Success/Onboarding teams as well as define and implement processes and tools to enable a highly efficient and data driven organization. You need to be a hands-on thought leader who inspires and mentors colleagues and direct reports with clear thinking, market insight, customer understanding, problem solving, and top-notch deal making skills.
The ideal candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, be highly collaborative, data driven and rigorous, and have a passion for building something new.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scale our product offerings with an emphasis on revenue growth, operational efficiency, profitability, and speed of execution
- Prioritize immediate sales goals and strategy around helping leadpops hit revenue targets
- Develop strategies and work with key stakeholders across departments to:
- Increase ARPU on existing client base
- Drive new Enterprise sales opportunities in mortgage and real estate
- Increase client LTV
- Increase NRR / decrease churn %
- Increase penetration/adoption with our existing Enterprise channel partners
- Oversee the business development team
- Oversee the inside sales team (our VP of Sales reports to you within 90 days or less; this timeline is open to changing/expanding based on priorities)
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy that ensures the company exceeds its revenue and profitability goals
- Create, nurture, manage, and grow our sales team
- Drive a "lean startup" style environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Propel sales and customer success leadership to develop and implement revenue-driving strategies, which create long-term customer and business value
- Drive operational excellence at every stage of the sales funnel and buyer's journey as well as develop innovative strategies to sell to existing partners and consumers
- Provide senior leadership to the organization with market insights, pricing shifts, and competitive analysis
- Work closely with founders and President to align strategy with sales growth
- Work closely with Product teams to define and prioritize Customer needs
- Make Data-driven decisions with strong analytical reasoning power
- Be accountable for results, focusing on both long- and short-term strategies; take responsibility for accurate forecasting and meeting/exceeding agreed-upon sales and revenue targets
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating efforts across teams with these metrics
- Inspire customer success leadership to define and deliver on the customer value proposition, without sacrificing profitability targets
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue- generating departments
What you will likely need to succeed….
- 10+ years experience in progressive selling digital marketing, SaaS and/or software solutions, including leading strategy and operations
- Extensive experience and a consistent and proven record of success selling complex enterprise technology solutions
- Demonstrated success in creating user experiences that drove engagement and delivered measurable business growth
- Must be a hunter with a track-record of onboarding new business and not afraid of aggressive goals
- Expert in consultative sales, the ability to understand existing and prospective client goals, qualify for fit with company products and services, uncover budget sources, craft and present impactful solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills, a high attention to detail and deadline focused
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Be a self-starter; ability to work independently as well as with other personnel and management
- Confident collaborating with cross-departmental stakeholders and product teams
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks on a regular basis with a high level of detail
We offer you…
leadpops is a software company that consists of a team of trusted experts providing lead generation technology and marketing solutions for mortgage brokers, loan officers, Realtors, and insurance agents.
- We believe that Every Day is Day 1
- We are passionate about helping our clients win big
- We are innovators who are on the front lines of digital marketing and technology
- We strive to be the best for our clients and each other
- We are very good at what we do, and ALWAYS working to improve
- Believe in & LOVE what you sell
We take pride in providing competitive benefits and 401k packages. This, combined with a strong work-life balance, has enabled us to have a high team retention rate, which results in higher trust with our partners and client base.
leadpops Perks and Benefits:
- 401k Match
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Fun company outings once a month, quarter and year
- Remote/Comfortable working space
- Work From Home
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the tech industry
- Vested Stock Option Plan
leadpops is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We support diversity for the benefit and advancement of our employees, products and clients we serve.