Do you like to make a change in the FitTech industry with an agile and fast moving team? How about a mentality that values your opinions and ideas? If you want to be responsible for the development of the Sales Operations area then you are in the right place. Be a part of the digital transformation of the fitness industry.
Our job advertisements are open to all applicants regardless of gender, age, nationality, religion, social background, disability or sexual orientation. The Sport Alliance stands for diversity and, as a member of the Diversity Charter, is committed to a prejudice-free, open and progressive working environment.YOUR POSITION IN OUR TEAM
- Developing sales management, maintaining sales processes, and advising on areas where these can be adapted or improved.
- Partner with finance on budgeting, goal setting, metric definition, and sales performance reporting.
- Administration, monitor data quality and correct application of sales tools (such as Salesforce for instance)
- Supporting the day-to-day business needs of the sales teams whilst providing & presenting recommendations, and action plans.
- Improve and share best practices for KPI reporting, strategy definition, process development, and knowledge management.
Your Employee Benefits
- You have at least 5 years or more of professional experience in the area of Sales Operations and ideally already had management responsibility
- You have experience with CRM - and KPI reporting and have strong analytical skills
- You are familiar with Salesforce and ideally with Tableau
- You are no stranger to change management and are used to working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- You have a hands-on mentality, are highly structured and have a strong eye for detail
- Very good English skills
Who We Are
- 100% remote work / home office possible and 30 days annual leave
- Offices with flexible workplaces in Hamburg, Mainz, Eisenstadt and Kraków, equipped with various drinks & snacks
- Our exclusive gym, next to the Hamburg office, for free use incl. personal coach for training and nutrition, available to all employees worldwide
- Our unique CashBack Sport programme "MySports Rewards", which rewards your daily and sporting activities throughout (Germany)
- An above average pension grant for your company pension scheme ("bAV") in Germany or Austria
- Access to the employee benefits portal with the best shopping deals in Germany and Austria
- Subsidy for your local transport subscription or the ProfiCard Hamburg
- Direct communication channels through the whole company, an open feedback culture and pronounced appreciation, motivated teams and leads who interact at eye level
Sport Alliance, headquartered in Hamburg, specializes in software solutions for all aspects of studio management, financial services and the purchase of goods in the fitness industry. The company group counts over 5,000 clients, including McFIT (RSG Group), clever fit and Bodystreet.
With "Magicline", Sport Alliance offers one of Europe’s largest membership management software for the fitness market and thus supports fitness studio operators in optimizing and digitizing their facilities.
, the company’s portfolio also includes the booking portal and training app MySports
, the supply chain management solution bedarf.de
, which specializes in the purchase of goods for fitness studios, as well as Finion - consisting of Finion Capital
and Finion FairPay
- a financial service provider supporting in all areas from managing member fees to debt collection.
In our offices in Hamburg, Mainz, Eisenstadt and Kraków
as well as remotely
, we have more than 350 colleagues
working on new ideas and solutions to lead the industry into the future. Sport Alliance is at home all over the world!SOUNDS GOOD?
Then become a part of our team and apply now online!
If you have any questions, then feel free to send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
.You haven't found the right position for you yet? Here
you can find more job offers!____