We are looking for an experienced Sales Operation Manager to join a promising start-up in NYC! (Remote)
It is a fast-growing sales automation startup backed by top-notch investors and Fortune 500 customers.
The Sales Operations Manager mission will be building and managing the infrastructure behind
our growing sales engine, help define and improve sales processes, track and monitor key
pipeline and forecasting trends, analyze and share insights on key sales metrics to enhance
overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
What your day-to-day will look like:
● Collaborate with sales leadership to identify and build, and improve key sales processes
to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
● Develop key metrics and reporting to be communicated across the sales org and
leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
● Support weekly, monthly & quarterly pipeline reporting and forecasting for the sales
organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our
● Engage with sales reps and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales
process and structure and drive improvements
● Work cross-departmentally with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to
improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help best utilize the tools in
● Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales team and evaluate the
effectiveness of the technologies
● Manage and prioritize ongoing Sales Operations requests, projects, and priorities
● Implementation and administration of SFDC and Hubspot
● 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations in a B2B SaaS company.
● Extensive experience with SFDC, with a strong understanding of Salesforce principles
and best practices (Salesforce certification - an advantage.)
● Strong business understanding, with proven ability to develop and track sales reporting
and metrics that align with business objectives
● Strong ability of analyzing data, identifying trends, making data-driven decisions
● Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner
● Excellent organizational skills, including attention to details and high prioritization
● Outstanding problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with a data visualization tools
● Must be self motivated and a self starte