We recently launched our products in Spain and are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to scale our sales across multiple countries.
Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
one of our European hubs
We are a young organization, founded by a team with deep experience in the green home solutions sector. We are already generating revenues and have a clear vision for future development. Through our B2C Amperio Client Portal we offer advice and recommendation to home-owners interested in green home solutions, whereas our B2B platform Amperio Exchange is a hub for value added services for installation companies.
What we offer?
- Make your mark on green energy transition of thousands of homeowners in Europe
- Choose your working location, and help us to decide in which country we will put our feet next
- Build your own teams and see the growth of our organization from an early stage to a mature business
- Become and expert in products and business models in one of the fastest growing sectors
- Work in an international and open environment, where whole of Europe is your home and where your ideas are welcome
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration package, including a base salary, progressive annual bonus system and participation in the equity compensation scheme.
Your success as a CRO will be measured on your ability to create sustained revenue growth and an effective end-customer and partner experience.
- Sales and account management - you will be responsible for all streams of revenue at an organization, you will be overseeing both the demand-side (end-customers / single-family house owners) and the supply side (green solution installers / partners) of the Amperio Marketplace
- Monitor revenue pipelines and manage leads - you will manage prospects and leads throughout all stages of the sales funnel, working closely with the marketing team
- Use data to drive positive change - you will leverage analytics effectively and accurately interpret data to enhance customer experience and increase revenue.
- Creating sustainable growth - you will foster strong relationships with partners, implement effective customer retention strategies, and help develop a thriving customer and partner base.
You don’t have to be a former CRO, experience in scaling a startup organization is required, ideally in multiple countries.
- Several years of proven sales experience in a leadership role in a startup organization
- Proven track record of generating business and revenue growth
- Significant understanding and comfortability with data and how to use data to make informed business decisions
- Experience managing teams and generating alignment and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Fluent English is required, knowledge of any other major European language is a plus
- High sense of autonomy, good organizational skills, strong work ethics
- Strong motivation and commitment to achieve growth targets