If you love partnering with go-to-market teams and leaders, are obsessively detail-oriented and have a record of leading end-to-end projects in a rapidly-changing environment, this role is for you.
The Revenue Operations Manager is focused on building scalable reporting and technology operations for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams. This will include building and leading a revenue operating cadence that facilitates “inspecting what we expect” from various go-to-market functions. They will own these meetings and ensure that this “drumbeat of sales and marketing” drives operational excellence 52 weeks a year. They will work closely with the leaders of each go-to-market department to ensure the stability and efficiency of our sales funnel as we enter new fitness verticals and launch new initiatives. The Revenue Operations Manager will also be responsible for sales programs and solutions in improving forecasting, sales productivity, and sales performance. This role will have a tremendous impact across all of our go-to-market functions and will have visibility into our entire customer journey from the top of the funnel to customer retention.Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- At least 5 years working in business management, sales operations, sales planning, or revenue operations.
- Expert-level knowledge of Hubspot, Intercom and other sales funnel tools.
- Strong analytical, operational, problem-solving, planning, time management, and project management foundation.
- Fluent in Marketing and Sales funnel KPIs and management.
- Highly proficient in financial modeling, revenue modeling, sales approaches, and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Passionate about helping members of a team thrive to a greater level of success than they believe is possible
- Has great project and time management
- Is highly accountable and self-driven to uphold commitments
- Is incredibly detail oriented and mentally invests into the organization
- High level of proficiency with Excel and data analysis (pivot tables, v-lookup, formulas).
A typical day may include:
- Measure, analyze and report on all aspects of our customer acquisition funnel, providing insights and recommendations on optimization strategies
- Responsible for building and operating an "early warning system" on-demand, closed business, or customer churn
- Owns the Sales, Marketing, and CX tech stack that will enable each team to thrive with timely and accurate data
- Maintain reporting and dashboards to bring visibility to actionable insights.
- Ideate and iterate with a hypothesis-led approach to enhance our lead generation and acquisition funnel
- Responsible for running a consistent sales operating cadence to include forecast meetings and all associated reports/deliverables and other meetings
- Owns sales enablement to ensure the sales team is highly effective in winning new business
- Review and improve workflows so that sales, marketing, and customer service teams can collaborate effectively.
- Identify technological solutions that help improve relevant teams’ performance and enhance the customer experience throughout the buying journey.
- Collecting and analyzing data across Sales, Marketing, and CX departments to help maximize productivity.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with match)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Disability, Voluntary)
- Flexible Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Salary with stock options
- Wellness Resources
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Company issued laptop and home office supply stipend
PushPress is an equal opportunity employer. PushPress prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.