Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we’re doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current segments, Bevi continues to enter new markets and territories.
Bevi is seeking a VP Sales to build out our sales team and drive revenue growth across multiple distribution channels and multiple verticals. Already the market leader in smart water coolers for offices, we’re currently benefiting from widespread office re-openings throughout North America. Simultaneously, we’ve witnessed strong organic growth in residential apartment buildings aiming to make their properties more comfortable for remote work, and in hotels aiming to differentiate their brands and demonstrate sustainability. We’re seeking a sales leader to rapidly ramp up in our various verticals, growing revenue and growing the team while also identifying and implementing continuous process improvements.Responsibilities
- Own the company’s revenue targets and associated sales funnel metrics.
- In partnership with our Marketing and Product teams, set Bevi’s high-level growth strategy through effective customer segmentation, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Design and implement tactical action plans to achieve lead generation and sales goals in each customer segment.
- Guide Bevi’s channel strategy, setting and hitting targets for both our direct sales and channel sales programs.
- Build high-level relationships with key distributors.
- Reach and develop relationships with decision-makers at enterprise customers.
- Maintain Bevi’s sales playbook and continually improve sales processes over time. Ensure that the team adheres to processes and that the playbook stays relevant.
- Oversee Sales Operations, ensuring we have the capacity to report on key metrics and find insights in our data.
- Recruit, coach, and motivate a highly talented sales team.
- 8+ years of B2B sales leadership, preferably in a high-growth venture-backed company.
- Experience managing a distribution or channel sales program: structuring distribution contracts, managing incentives, organizing communication, managing channel conflict, etc.
- Expertise in low/mid ACV, high-velocity sales. Experience increasing the ACV of deals over time, and moving from one-off deals to an enterprise sales approach, is a big plus.
- Willingness and ability to get in the weeds and personally sell to customers, i.e. to lead from the front. This role is not just about strategy and delegation; it involves a blend of strategy and execution.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from large (and sometime messy) sets of sales, marketing, and operational data.
- A track record of successful recruiting, and of effective organization around market segments and/or stages of the sales funnel.
- Genuine interest in Bevi’s environmental mission.
- Experience designing and implementing plans to enter new verticals, and managing a team that sells across multiple verticals, is a big plus.
Based in: Boston (2+ days per week in the office)Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability