We believe Appsbroker's employees are our greatest investment. We are looking for someone that embodies our core values: Care, Pace and Excellence, to come on board as a Sales Operations Coordinator. This is an office based role for our Swindon office. The salary for this role is between £23,000-£25,000 per annum dependant on experience.
- Love to promote from within.
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Care more about values and work ethic than your experience.
- Love getting to know you inside and outside of work.
- All work as a team towards a common goal.
- Have a keen interest in supporting sales teams.
- Love processes and systems! Accuracy is your guilty pleasure.
- Are great at supporting events with stakeholders at all levels. You will speak to anyone.
- Want to help those around you and think out of the box to do so.
- Enjoy working at pace, sitting still bores you.
Some responsibilities include:
- Maintain, improve and publish sales processes, ensuring that Sales Executives are trained on all processes.
- Help onboard new Sales hires
- Work directly with Google on renewals and build strong relationships with Googlers
- Distribute sales team communications and actions from sales team meetings
- Ensure sales collateral is accurate and accessible
- Maintain CRM workflow/ processes to ensure accurate reporting
- Ensure timely renewal of orders including coordination of the quotation and liaison with Google/ the client.
Our purpose is to deliver excellent tech solutions that make a difference and our people are at the heart of this. With the company continuing to expand - growth opportunities arise often for people who align with our purpose, core values, and have a strong work ethic. You will have access to Google training, career development and fantastic events including our Summer and Christmas parties, Google events and many more.Benefits
- 25 days annual leave, with an additional 1 day added for each year served for the first 3 years (for a maximum of 28 days after 3 years)
- Holiday buy back scheme (up to 4 additional days per year)
- Work from Anywhere policy. You can work from anywhere abroad (subject to government agreements) for up to 30 working days
- 4 x basic salary life assurance
- 4% contributory pension and Appsbroker pays in 4% as well
- Opportunity to join our Vitality Private Health Insurance scheme (Appsbroker will cover the premium for yourself only, dependants can be added at a cost)
- Opportunity to join our Electric car lease scheme
- Opportunity to join our Bike to Work scheme
- Volunteer days
- Employee recognition rewards through Bonusly
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our Privacy statement; https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy