who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
Strategic Sales creates word of mouth and build brand awareness in communities by sharing our best in the world technical product with key athletic influencers around the world. We build win-win relationships with yoga and fitness studios and athletic teams to create conversation about our product and ultimately drive guests to our vertical channels.
a day in the life:
what you’ll do
- Own the Strategic Sales operations calendars and manage them to ensure that there are minimal collisions or impacts
- Create processes to streamline order issues and facilitate guest resolution in partnership with key cross-functional partners. Ensuring processes and returns reporting capture all order issues
- Responsible for managing the planning, ordering and process evolution of supplies for the department
- Manage the communication of drop day forecasts, unit forecast shifts, palletization requests and initiatives with our Distribution Centre partners which impact resources and labour
- Work in partnership with Financial Shared Services and Global Indirect Tax to document processes, facilitate enrollment, training, and maintenance
- Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners to ensure new standards and processes are understood and incorporated into the execution of projects
- Follow up, support, and gather feedback for future strategies that elevate our operations
- Lead end-to-end projects for the Strategic Sales Department and identify opportunities to streamline, evolve and manage risks within each Program
- Develop systems/processes to drive continuous improvement in workflow and execution of daily deliverables
- Provide day-to-day operational and training support when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or related discipline; education or certification in change management with preferred 1-3 years experience in operations or project management
- Highly proficient in advanced Excel & project management related tools (e.g., Smartsheet, SharePoint)
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and root cause identification skills
- Ability to create and document efficient processes
- Thrives in the work of execution, review, and evolution
- Quickly understands cross functional work patterns and pinpoints opportunities for increased efficiencies
- Strong eye for detail, problem-solving, and working on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a desire to learn
- Prepared to challenge the 'status quo,' with an active interest in innovating how we work
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.