Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall's software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As a Sales Operations Manager at Nightfall, you will help grow and scale our revenue-generating operations, increase sales efficiency, and develop new business processes. This is a multi-faceted role where you will work cross-functionally with our sales, finance, marketing, and product teams. Ideal candidates have a passion for helping others and are eager to take on a variety of projects in a dynamic startup environment. Proven problem solving, analytical, and communication skills are required.
- Provide comprehensive GTM operational support, including but not limited to territory management, account & opportunity management, incentive planning, and sales campaign management
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while developing long-term scalable solutions
- Partner with sales leadership to develop strategies to enable our fast-growing sales team to scale effectively; analyze data and provide recommendations that can help drive revenue or improve sales productivity
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Oversee governance of rules of engagement across the GTM team
- Assist with administering all sales systems, including Salesforce, 3rd party software providers, and proprietary tools
- Assist with developing and leading training sessions as part of new sales hire onboarding
- Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to ensure changes to sales systems are consistent with business needs
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, processes, and requirements
- Strong organizational skills & business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales processes at both a company and individual rep level
- Ability to build strong business partnerships across the company
- Strong analytical capabilities, with prior experience developing data driven analyses, synthesizing them into clear business recommendations, and driving them to execution
- Previous experience building in Salesforce
- 3-7 years of experience in a sales operations role, preferably at B2B technology companies with a rapidly growing sales team; or experience in similar growth or operations roles in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher; business, finance, economics, or engineering focus is a plus; MBA is optional
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it's a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We're a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at email@example.com.