⚡ Role: CRO
💼 Industry: EdTech Higher Education + PreK - 12
🌎 Location: Remote (Canada)
💰 Salary: Competitive salary package + bonus
About the role:
An EdTech start-up organisation are on a mission to help students decide what they want to be, what they need to learn, and the people they need to know to prepare them for life beyond the classroom. The company also allows teachers and administrators to consolidate reporting, gain insights on multiple college and career readiness and work-based learning outcomes within one comprehensive platform.
The company is a fast-growing mission driven team who are looking for a CRO who shares a passion for educating the next generation. As the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be a key business leader, reporting into the CEO. You will be responsible for leading and developing a sales team and ensuring an execution of the revenue strategy.
• Develop and implement your own revenue strategy which you will be responsible for owning from start to finish
• Work closely with the CEO, CMO and Head of Success to improve lead flow, customer fit, pipeline conversations and customer feedback
• Manage the sales & marketing team to drive business growth across all customer
sectors, focussing on creating value driven business opportunities
• Develop the market for revenue opportunities by strategically adding new, scalable
consulting services partners
• Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable
growth and target achievement
• Track leads, customers, and deals
• Lead the sales team to launch new partnerships and expand existing partnerships
• Collaborate with finance, professional services, technology, and the strategy office on pricing strategies, creating business models that will facilitate revenue goal achievement
• CRO or VP of Sales experience in an EdTech company
• Lead and managed sales teams in a start-up environment
• The ability to grow and scale a company
• A sales expert who is passionate about building relationships and delivering a high-quality service to the customer
• Proven success with a track record of hitting sales targets and going above and beyond for the company
• An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
• A creative strategic thinker
• Ability to work and adapt fast
• Unrivalled opportunity to take a leading role with a start-up EdTech company
• Exceptionally open and diverse, multinational team
• Competitive salary + benefits (private medical, income protection, death in service)
• Share incentive program
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button.
⚡ Storm6 is a specialist EdTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm6.io and follow the Storm6 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.