As a Sales Operations Manager, you'll manage a regional sales office and provide advanced, diverse, and confidential administrative/project support for Sales leadership and Sales teams.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
- Acts as the central resource hub for team(s), directing and facilitating the connections of appropriate stakeholders with solutions and resources.
- Acts as the Salesforce resource and forecasting lead; promotes adoption and provides reporting to highlight data integrity by creating sales reports and providing analysis.
- Assists in the implementation of strategic initiatives within assigned region/area.
- Collaborates with Sales Readiness to onboard and train field sales employees.
- Conducts market research and develops clients/competitor information for internal sales and dealers.
- Plans and coordinates internal and external meetings, trainings and events; this includes coordinating and attending the regional/area sales meeting.
- Provides contract knowledge and support to the field sales team.
- Provides marketing support by developing and producing marketing and advertising tools for use by sales employees; write/edit client materials (proposals, letters, brochures, posters, invitations, thank-you notes, holiday cards, etc.).
- Provides OPEX/Budget analysis, management, planning and execution; collaborates with procurement and invoice management.
- Provides technology support to assigned region/area as needed.
- Serves as a resource for market planning.
- Submits internal orders and samples processing.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have . . .
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+years' successful experience in a sales/administrative/office support role
- Proficient Office 365(Excel, Power Point).
- Prior project management/planning experience with proven ability to develop financial acumen.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills as well as the ability to collaborate
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibits a professional and assertive work posture while conducting responsibilities.
- Proven ability to work independent of immediate supervision as a self-starter with the self-confidence and ability to represent Herman Miller in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player with a service-oriented/pro-active work style.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment by demonstrating excellent time management skills, the ability to work well under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously and having the flexibility to shift priorities quickly.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with and work at various levels of the organization (e.g., employees, visitors, vendors.) and develop solid working relationships with regional sales leadership and teams.
- Results-oriented (i.e., holding oneself accountable for results) while exhibiting a desire to achieve high levels of performance, integrity, business ethics, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use office automation/communication software and tools currently used in the Herman Miller office environment.
- Must be available to work during non-traditional hours in addition to required/normal office hours as designated for the local sales office and be willing to travel occasionally.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta