We are looking for an NYC-based Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing global business operations team. As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow. You will work closely with our US sales leadership and global Business Operations team, to drive growth by analyzing sales metrics, trends, and performance, improving efficiency, providing tools and dashboards, and mastering the data and funnel.
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in Data Analysis and Revenue/Business Operations roles, who feels very comfortable around numbers, data, and systems, and who understands and is passionate about business.
About The Role
- Work closely with sales leadership to identify trends and business opportunities, in order to drive data influenced decisions and optimize results
- Conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables and business insights, while constantly aiming to improve performance and efficiency
- Design and lead the business processes and cadences - such as team business reviews, strategic planning, headcount planning, accounts assignments, outbound planning, etc.
- Own and manage our team’s main dashboards and workspaces within Salesforce and other tools
- Monitor our data and performance, ensuring that the business runs smoothly and raising flags when needed
- Provide maintenance and support to the US sales team, unblocking bottlenecks and providing first-tier support to the teams in order for them to fulfill their goals
- 5+ years of experience working in revenue, sales, or business operations roles within SaaS organization
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience - building reports and dashboards, and working with data within Salesforce
- Comfortable building relationships and communicating with different stakeholders
- Experience presenting data to senior management, and translating complex information and trends into actionable insights, with the ability to create clarity and focus on the key aspects that will fuel growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of a person
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Curious, proactive, loves to help others and excited by getting things done
- Knowledge of SQL and BI tools, such as Tableau CRM, Looker - big advantage
Please note that this role is on a hybrid model.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available. monday.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
For New York City-based hires only: Compensation Range: $120,000-$150,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or equity based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of New York City may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations.