Restore Hyper Wellness:
Launched in Austin, Texas in 2015, Restore Hyper Wellness (Restore) is the award-winning creator of an innovative new category of care—Hyper Wellness ® . Restore delivers expert guidance and an extensive array of cutting-edge wellness modalities integrated under one roof. Restore’s mission is to make Hyper Wellness accessible and affordable for everyone, so customers can do more of what they love to do. With 180+ stores around the country and plans to expand, this is a very exciting time to join the Restore family!
- Deeply understand trend and unit economics of the business to drive growth and profitability at the 4-wall store level.
- Develop drivers of omni-channel growth and profitability (KPIs) and recommend the highest ROI to the Restore system.
- Alongside the CFO, develop a financial model that ties KPIs to store and overall system performance.
- Prioritize and sequence opportunities according to strategic importance, time-to-impact, and opportunity size.
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics.
- Partner closely with the Executive team to develop roadmap for improving system wide sales and profitability performance.
- Create a positive culture of accountability.
- Provide mediation and issue resolution for internal roadblocks and implementation of standards and controls to avoid future conflict. Coach, encourage, and give feedback.
- Ensure that Restore provides consumers with an exceptional and consistent experience within its four walls across the entire system.
- Implement processes to increase customer satisfaction and retention rates while reducing churn.
- Align with the marketing, product, and operations teams to optimize the end-to-end customer experience.
- Remain well-connected with customers and owners to ensure that their needs are being factored into the product development and enhancement cycles.
- Collaborate with the finance, product and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies and business models for achieving revenue goals.
- Alongside the CFO, implement a rigorous ownership structure around budgeting that involves agility to quickly adapt to changing business trajectories.
- Develop and implement sales processes across the system with the goal of achieving a level of consistent high performance.
- Develop and communicate planning and performance management calendar that is synchronized across the entire system.
- Develop communication plan to share strategy and priorities with the system on regular cadence, including dashboard of KPIs.
- Build and scale the team to support continued growth and innovation
- Develop an organizational structure that supports the strategy.
- Align compensation model to KPIs.
- Foster creation and development of team engagement; serve as a role model for the company's values. Develop a plan to ensure engagement can scale over time.
- 10+ years of experience in progressive roles of increasing P&L responsibility in multi-channel environments including: E-commerce, integrated marketing, digital marketing, retail/wholesale, consumer products.
- Hands-on with proven ability to lead multiple functions and levels as CEO/COO or GM in a high-growth startup and/or hyper-growth environment.
- Track record of implementing KPI-based benchmarking philosophy to drive operational results.
- Demonstrated ability to increase revenue through analytical marketing techniques and partnerships/alliances.
- Strong understanding of online consumers' behavior and analytics.
- Proven ability to communicate, influence and lead through organizational change/growth.
- Experience in leading and building teams in an empathy based, high performance culture across all levels of the organization, scaling and improving operations to enhance the customer experience, managing and driving marketing, business development.
- Established ability to see trends before they take shape and leverage them, adjusting strategy based on constantly-changing market conditions.
- Ability to identify new market and product opportunities.
- Ability to simultaneously manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong in organizational planning and development; proven leader and manager with an innate ability to hire and inspire strong people.
- Clear, repeatable, and consistent operating framework
- Strong strategic thinking skills, as well as exceptionally strong communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complementary and discounted in-store services