DermX Media is a leading dermatology solutions platform developed by dermatologists for dermatologists to elevate patient care. We serve our community of dermatology clinicians by providing practical clinical and non-clinical content through digital and in-person connections with our thought leaders and industry partners . We provide our clinicians with solutions to serve their patients through onsite and digital educational content based on the newest and best therapies and techniques from respected thought leaders in the field of dermatology as well as services to enhance their career trajectories. To better assist our clinician audience, we partner with industry to have them understand the dermatology clinician to serve their needs to deliver on better patient outcomes. Our offerings have been proven to enhance clinician confidence, demonstrated by our exceptional audience and partner retention rates for our ecosystem. For more details on our clinician offerings, please visit our fallclinical.health website.
This opportunity is only for those looking for a fast-paced startup environment. Let’s start with the essential qualities and values we are looking for in a candidate:
- Self-motivated, fast learner who is ready to hit the ground running
- Problem solver with an elevated level of curiosity and who is an independent thinker
- Good listener and maintains accountability for their actions
- Ability to be resourceful and work independently while under tight timelines
- Active team member with the foundational elements of a good teammate: humble, collaborative, can-do attitude, flexible, accepting of change, etc.
- Ability to work outside of traditional work hours, as needed
- Extremely well-organized and able to multi-task on a regular basis
- Proactive and takes initiative completing relevant tasks
- Willingness to travel up to 5% of the time for internal meetings
: Sales Operations Analyst
: Chief Customer Officer
: REMOTE. Staff is physically located across the US
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting sales and administering the CRM platform.
- Sales Support: They will generate and administrate backing documents for the Sales Team. They will ensure that Sales supporting paperwork, such as Letters of Agreement, Service Quotes, or Scope of Work memos, is accurate and reflects the needs of the Sales Team and the Client. The Sales Operations Analyst will need to interact with Client to distribute and manage documents to ensure Client satisfaction.
- CRM Platform Administration: The Sales Operations Analyst will maintain the CRM database to ensure data integrity and manage our sales activity pipeline by stage. They will liaise with the Technology Team for data integration efforts.
- Reporting and Dashboarding: They will develop reporting dashboards to display Sales Team progress in concert with Sales Team goals as set by the Chief Customer Officer.
You are passionate about sales operations and organization. You have a natural curiosity and creativity when it comes to opportunities for creating more efficient processes. You are customer-centric and want to make sure that you are making a positive impact for Clients and the Sales Team.
- Create and originate supporting sales documents, including Letters of Agreement, Scope of Work, Quotes for services, and other documents as needed
- Communicate with Sales team and clients to assist to finalize supporting paperwork
- Maintain database of client contacts and ensure that data are relevant and up to date
- Create dashboards, data visualizations, and activity performance reports across properties and provide to Sales team
- Assist with cross-team tasks, specifically related to clean pass-off of sales supporting documents to various product teams for execution
- Administer CRM system and collaborate with Technology Team for data integration projects
- 1-3 years of experience in project administration, sales, or sales ops
- Experience with CRM administration and configuration including dashboards, sales pipeline, contact management and activity tracking. High Preference for Salesforce experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (formulas, vlookup, pivot tables)
- Comfort with formatting in MS Word
- Experience in healthcare (HCP, patient, or industry), a plus