Our mission at TokenEx is to protect the world’s most sensitive data from breach and create trust and safety for all online transactions. Our API-based architecture allows clients to seamlessly remove sensitive data from their technology environments while orchestrating and sharing data with trusted third parties. We provide a data-centric security-first approach that empowers customers to choose best-of-breed solutions for their digital payments stack and analytics suites, enhancing business flexibility and simplifying product launches by minimizing security risk. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and that our culture is defined by our core values that align the organization with our mission and strategy.
As Senior VP of Sales, you will oversee all sales-related functions to develop and implement a scalable, predictable, and repeatable growth strategy. This role will be instrumental in providing input into current and future strategic plans and will involve close collaboration across organizational functions focusing on improving sales operations and processes and providing feedback on pricing strategy. You will be responsible for providing mentorship and ongoing training to produce a winning team and sales culture that expects to win and enjoys doing so with creativity, innovation, and a mindset to be a trusted partner to potential customers.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans, managing a global sales team to drive revenue growth thru spanning new logo acquisition and expansion within existing customers.
- Develop reliable sales forecasts while driving the team toward aggressive ARR growth goals.
- Oversee Sales, Channel, and Solutions Architecture to provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring for teams.
- Responsible for attracting, hiring, onboarding, developing, and retaining top sales talent.
- Coach team to improve performance, shorten deal cycles, and improve forecasting accuracy to drive higher close rates, increase average deal value, and increase account growth.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, and forecasts and assist in closing deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team forecast and pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best-practice sharing.
- Develop global outbound sales strategy and collaborate with cross-functional teams on messaging and business models to achieve sales targets.
- Develop efficient and impactful pricing and promotional strategies to support outbound business.
- Strategize and oversee global expansion, collaborating closely with the executive team to build business cases for expanding to key markets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Client Success to drive sales and revenue expansion.
- Utilizing Salesforce, develop and implement scalable processes to enable land & expand metrics-driven processes, providing actionable and accurate information for building, managing, and executing a balanced pipeline that supports the achievement of acquisition, expansion, and renewal targets.
- Oversee contract negotiations, close new deals, renew existing clients and upsell new products while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor strategies and processes across revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Leverage customer research (quantity/quality) to provide strategic brand architecture and positioning input.
- Collaborate with Product to define market segments and ideal buyers, optimizing value positioning.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree, MBA or similar, preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive sales management/leadership experience with software-related products.
- History of success with SaaS/software sales, ideally scaling a business from $20M to $50M-$100M+.
- Experience in fintech or payments technology a plus.
- Proven track record driving, implementing, and exceeding revenue growth goals within a SaaS or recurring tech-enabled services environment.
- Proven ability to scale teams successfully by creating and leading high-performing teams.
- Data analysis and performance/operation metrics mindset.
Powered by JazzHR