Billd is a fast-growing fintech company looking to disrupt a $1.4 trillion dollar industry. We offer industry-leading financial and technology products to empower our customers. We believe in championing the underdog because no one else does.
We’re equally committed to the motivated professionals that make up the Billd family. We are proud to have been recognized as Austin's fastest-growing private company by Austin Business Journal, and one of the best to work for by Built In. As a rapidly growing company, there are numerous opportunities for internal growth and career development.
You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career. We encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance.
We call our beautiful campus, located in Austin, TX, home and have a hybrid work model that allows employees the flexibility to work from home one day per week.
As an advisor to Sales on our processes, policies, and systems, this role will focus heavily on partnering with our customer acquisition team to strategize on and facilitate the closing of financing transactions. We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, and instinctive candidate who has the ability to improve upon existing processes, advise on system improvements, and assist in building an industry-leading sales experience to help the company scale from where it is today. Additionally, this individual will be expected to be a strategic business partner to our cross-functional teams including Operations, Underwriting and Legal.
What You’ll Do*
- Process new customer material financing and pay application advance requests for funding, this includes reviewing purchase statements, checking invoices for accuracy, connecting and setting up new supplier accounts, general contractor account setup, and completing critical due diligence steps along the way.
- Primary point of contact between sales and underwriting to move account, project, and purchase approvals through the pipeline.
- Support sales reps by calling, emailing, and texting prospective contractor customers, suppliers, and general contractors to collect the necessary information to drive deals across the finish line.
- Create proposals for prospective customers.
- Assist customers with Billd enrollment.
- Expert underwriting and operations resource for the customer acquisition team.
- Package new customer deals to turn into underwriting.
- Serve as a point of contact to contractors for questions related to their purchases, the Billd product, and financing terms.
- Set up accounts payable, review and process the purchase or Pay App, and communicate with the contractor, general contractor, and supplier to ensure a seamless process (as needed).
- Own weekly punch list meetings between sales and underwriting/operations.
- Prioritize communication to Underwriting and Operations based on the projected deal close date.
- Identify solutions to improve the overall proposal-to-funding process and provide recommendations on process and system improvements.
- Experiences in customer-facing roles
- An understanding of underwriting and risk management
- An expert in problem-solving
- An acute sense of urgency
- Experience in sales operations
Job Type: Full-time