Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
Come and join us to shape the Revenue Operations function and develop operational capabilities across the globe and deliver a Selling experience which is unparalleled in industry.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you will have significant responsibility, and influence, in supporting our sales Go to Market strategies through the delivery and ongoing support of our Sales Data globally. The Revenue Operations Analyst, Associate will directly support the ongoing audit, structure, and creation of the required Sales Data and reporting required to support our Go to Market priorities.
The Revenue Operations Analyst, Associate role is a key position within the Revenue Operations function.
A Day in the Life
The Revenue Operations Analyst, Associate will have the primary responsibility of delivering operational execution, and support, of our GTM strategies across Segments with a specific focus in the following areas:
- Sales Data Assignments: Responsible for and owns the ongoing changes across our Sales data supporting changes to Account, Segment / Territory, and Opportunity ownership for new hires and/or transitions as required.
- Data Audits: On a weekly basis, reviews and audits the global Revenue team data to determine required changes to assignments and ownership of our Accounts, Territory, and Opportunity data to support the accurate alignment of our data globally within our CRM platform.
- Sales Reporting: Working in partnership with senior leadership, supports the creation and required changes to support in Region ‘Ad-Hoc’ reporting needs ongoing of the business.
- Data Governance: Working with senior leadership, supports adherence to Litera’s global data standards across Segments to ensure highest level of compliance and data quality. Actively supports the ongoing data administration across the Revenue team.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our onboarding process.
- Meet the team and learn the nuts and bolts of our business, and the growth opportunity which lies ahead.
- Familiarize yourself with our solutions, market opportunity and GTM strategies
- Establish a basic understanding of our Sales Tools and processes.
- Begin collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Understand Litera’s business processes, including the role each function plays in supporting the Company’s growth objectives
Within 3 months, you will:
- Establish a strong foundational knowledge of our business across Segments.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operational responsibilities within your assigned area.
- Identify opportunities across Sales to further scale our operational capabilities in support of our future growth.
- Ensure best-practice use and consistency of operational capabilities across Sales.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become the Subject Matter Expert within your assigned area.
- Lead the operational cadence within your assigned areas of responsibility.
- Become a “Trusted Advisor” on all aspects of our Sales Data.
- You get things done
- You aspire to achieve greatness in your role
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong ability to develop solutions solving for gaps across the business
- Deeply knowledgeable on all aspects of Sales Data & Governance
- Analytical thinking with practical execution
- Operate with a high standard & hold yourself accountable
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and desire to be a part of our story
- 2-3+ years relevant experience, with broad experience of:
- Sales and Revenue Operations operating models
- Sales Data & Insights
- Salesforce and related SaaS based Sales Tools
- Analytics & insights to measure Sales performance and support key decisions
- Global Sales organizations and engagement across regions
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
What Sets us Apart?
- The ability to shape the future of Sales and how we operate
- Work with the best and brightest in the business
- Become a part of a tremendous growth story
- A forward-thinking organization with a track record of success
- Direct engagement (and influence) with Leadership at all levels
- Amazing technology increasing your productivity
- The ability to truly make a difference each day
- All the perks & benefits you would expect!