OUR HIRING PROCESS:
- We will review your application against our job requirements. We do not employ machine learning technologies during this phase as we believe every human deserves attention from another human. We do not think machines can evaluate your application quite like our seasoned recruiting professionals—every person is unique. We promise to give your candidacy a fair and detailed assessment.
- We may then invite you to submit a video interview for the review of the hiring manager. This video interview is often followed by a test or short project that allows us to determine whether you will be a good fit for the team.
- At this point, we will invite you to interview with our hiring manager and/or the interview team. Please note: We do not conduct interviews via text message, Telegram, etc. and we never hire anyone into our organization without having met you face-to-face (or via Zoom). You will be invited to come to a live meeting or Zoom, where you will meet our INFUSEmedia team.
- From there on, it's decision time! If you are still excited to join INFUSE and we like you as much, we will have a conversation about your offer. We do not make offers without giving you the opportunity to speak with us live. After all, we consider our team members our family, and we want you to feel comfortable and welcomed.
INFUSEmedia is a truly global organization, with team members currently located in eight time zones (and quickly expanding). If you can work in any time zone from GMT to PST and have what it takes to win, we'd love to chat.You will:
To be successful, you need to be/have:
- Help the Marketing Analyst Manager with various tasks;
- Perform analysis and spreadsheet-based analytics to help the sales team determine and secure the campaign criteria, deliverable volumes, and pricing;
- Perform research on upcoming proposals, market trends, products, and services provisions to better understand clients' needs
- Make suggestions on upcoming and current campaign strategies;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Uncompromising attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, many under tight deadlines;
- Extremely flexible and adaptive to changing circumstances
- Excellent communication skills.