Why Work at Ross Video? We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results. If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible. If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
At Ross Video, we are at the cutting edge of live video production, powering much of the world’s most compelling content with our smart production solutions. We are looking for a dynamic, organized individual to join us in the role of Sales Operations Specialist.
The Sales Operations Specialist is a partner in a collection of sales territories, which you will come to know well. You will help drive the business in the region by offloading back-office tasks from Regional Sales Managers, such as creating and maintaining account and contact information in our customer relationship management system. You will also help to manage sales activity by assisting with opportunity management, tracking activities related to annual territory plans and by performing data analysis and producing reports. In this key role, you will optimize the effectiveness of our Regional Sales Managers and Inside Sales Specialists.
Sales Operations Specialists exude integrity, drive and passion while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail, superior organization & communications skills.
This position will be based out of the United Kingdom with hybrid work opportunities.
Who you report to:
Global Sales Operations Manager
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
Who you are:
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers (RSM), Inside Sales Specialists (ISS) and Renewal and Subscription Sales (RSS) to help drive regionally specific sales activity.
- Executing Sales related Administrative Activities.
- Organizing and executing approved equipment loans
- Conduct forecast calls with RSM and ISS to update opportunity status’ and create tasks and reminders for RSM and extended Ross Sales Team
- Ensuring activities related to approved territory plans are executed effectively and on time.
- Coordinating requests and approvals for product demonstrations and regional tradeshow activities
- Preparing and distributing quotes for warranty and software maintenance program renewals
- Proactively identifying and solving order issues prior to receiving a customer purchase
- Performing Data Management & Analysis
- Adding new clients and prospects to our customer database
- Updating and maintaining existing customer data including corporate, financial, and other related account details; contact information, accurate categorization,
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Offering regular insights to RSM and ISS that will assist in driving sales results.
- Assisting in the completion of Sales related forms like DIW.
- Helping RSMs clear roadblocks, both external and internal
- Assisting in coordination and liaison with other departments
Bonus points if you have:
- University degree in Business Administration, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a sales support or customer service role
- Experience with customer relationship management software (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience with MS-Office package and general computer software
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Superb attention to detail
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in other languages is an asset
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.