LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
This is an individual contributor role. You are a data-driven, individual who uses their skills to shape and influence our go-to market strategy. You have a strong background in finance, consulting, or other quantitative analysis background that leverages large data-sets to influence strategic decisions. You will proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and global process consistency for our revenue leadership teams to aid them in reaching quotas, optimizing retention, increasing expansion and upsell opportunities, and other financial goals. You will report to the Vice President of Revenue Strategy and Operations, and works in partnership and close alignment with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled. You will drive success within the broader revenue organization, promoting global sales process and methodologies to ensure sales results are maximized. Also, you will offer insight and improve sales process innovation to the broader business, deliver simplification across business processes and assistance in the development and execution of key strategies for sustained growth.
- Analyze the performance of important sales processes to identify areas of concern and establish best practices. Suggest and help implement solutions by working with teams to implement sustainable workflows
- Develop and report sales metrics to leadership and aids leadership in running their business through adherence to sales best practices
- Work sales leadership to maximize the effectiveness of their organization through building relationships
- Aid in the execution of sales enablement in the region and demonstrate quantifiable results that impact sales outcomes
- Produce data-driven models to enhance our go-to market motion such as propensity to buy, size of prize, and customer health metrics.
- Ensure the highest levels of data quality and adherence to data standards and partnering with data teams to fix issues at the source
- Build peer support and internal-company relationships with important management personnel to support the deal flow processes
- 5+ years of experience building data models for go-to market strategy purposes
- 3+ years of experience working for a SaaS organization
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce, Snowflake, and BI tools
- 5+ years of experience building PowerPoint and presenting data to senior leadership
- The ability to digest large data sets, and query using SQL or Python
- Experience aligning cross-functional stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Sound judgment through detailed data recommendations
The salary range for this role will be between $115k to $144k. Final compensation will be determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to, your location, and your skills, experience, education, and/or certifications. During the phone screening, the recruiter will provide the location-specific salary range for this role. The compensation package also includes the following benefits, which may be updated from time to time.
- Health: medical, mental, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning
- Additional: WFH support, 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary ins. coverage, exclusive perks and discounts
Why you'll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging at LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.