You will be part of the Revenue Operations Team, responsible for the reconciliation of all sales and cash receipts across the Mountain Warehouse Group across various income streams.
We are looking for someone with reconciliation experience of multiple channels ideally with retail experience.
What you'll be doing
- Preparation of accurate multi-currency bank reconciliations with all reconciling items appropriately investigated and documented
- Reconcile and resolve unmatched receipts / payments into our bank accounts with Finance colleagues.
- Provide key support to our stores to ensure their compliance with our sales and banking processes including cash floats, petty cash, cash collections and banking discrepancies.
- Completion of daily reconciliations to a high standard including clearance of aged transactions, highlighting of any risks and attending a formal monthly review with the management team
- Preparation of weekly cash flow reports and cash discrepancy report for key internal stakeholders
- External communications with banks and card service providers
- Management of cash balances and repatriation of international funds
- Work closely with the team and manager to identify and implement systems and processes improvements
We'd love to meet someone with
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a Finance team
- Role requires excellent numeracy and proficient user of Excel including as a minimum look ups, pivot tables, sumifs.
- Experience of international bank reconciliations and using various on-line banking tools.
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
- Open, friendly person who is proactive, keen to develop and work as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme
In 1997, we launched Mountain Warehouse to make the outdoors accessible to everyone by offering value for money product and exemplary customer service.
The outdoor industry had become very jargon heavy and we wanted to create a brand that would cater to our mothers and our neighbour’s kids as well as seasoned professionals who understood the technology.
Our expansion since then has seen the brand grow and the product evolve, but the small family business that makes MW special has remained. Great product is at the heart of everything we do.
As we expand internationally we employ a team of dedicated diverse people to offer our valued customers the best possible experience when visiting our stores, shopping online and putting our range through its paces.
Welcome to our journey.