Ascend Learning is a national leader in data driven, online educational solutions for learners, educators and employers in high-growth, licensure-driven professions spanning healthcare, fitness and wellness, skilled trades, insurance and financial services. We are passionate about accelerating learning while impacting job readiness, employment success and employee retention with the belief that our work changes lives.
Our culture is intentionally results-driven and selfless with a relentless focus on our customers. We believe in trust, transparency, freedom and responsibility with a commitment to meritocracy, inclusion and diversity of thought. Continual investment in our over 1400 employees is also a core principle realized through ongoing professional development and providing opportunities to grow, develop and lead. Ascend Learning is headquartered in Burlington, MA with additional office locations and remote workers in cities across the U.S. and in the U.K.
Sales Operations Analyst
Healthcare is a segment of Ascend Learning and includes the ATI Nursing Education, MedHub, NHA, BoardVitals, NursingCE, and Kognito brands. These customer centric brands lead the way in innovation and solution creation to improve outcomes and deliver results for administrators, educators, and students in healthcare fields.
Ascend Learning’s Healthcare segment is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst. In this role, you will assist with CRM management, sales team performance reporting, sales process management, commissions, as well as other ad-hoc projects. This role requires strong analytical capabilities, and the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines. Qualified candidates will be self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset. This role will be responsible for implementing best practices across the sales organization. By aligning directly alongside all departments involved in the sales cycle, this role will create and leverage effective lines of communication for clearer, solution-driven sales strategies that will drive higher revenue. This position will work from our Leawood, KS office location preferred, remote will also be considered.
- Provide Ascend’s Healthcare brands with operational support, analysis, and reporting to forecast and enable delivery of the annual Ascend Healthcare revenue plan and related metrics
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity
- Administer reporting on the pipeline generation needs and variances for each segment, working with sales leaders to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base
- Enrich and cleanse CRM Data
- Work with internal development team in the creation and accuracy of reporting dashboards.
- Support projects including data mining, data analysis, financial modeling, reporting, and developing presentation materials
- Staying up to date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems/processes
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university required
- A minimum of five+ years progressive business experience
- Demonstrated success working with and presenting to leadership
- Prior sales or sales support experience required
- Healthcare and higher education industries is a bonus
Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of sales pipeline management and sales operations goals and best practices
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Proficiency with a customer relationship management tool, preferably experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and/or Data Visualization tools
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills and is an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Must be comfortable asking questions and challenging the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work across time zones
- Travel less than 15%
This position requires that the employee be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption has been granted by Ascend Learning for a religious, health-related or other legally mandated reason, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. Ascend will accept all COVID-19 vaccines that have been approved or authorized for Emergency Use Authorization by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or COVID-19 vaccines recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Individuals are considered “fully vaccinated” (1) two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series (such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines); or (2) two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). Ascend Learning’s current policy also requires that individuals visiting our offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
In line with our commitment to the safety and wellbeing of our employees, if we choose to interview you and you are fully vaccinated, we may invite you to interview in our office. If you are not fully vaccinated and we choose to interview you, we will arrange for a virtual interview.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.