- The Sales Operations Analyst role has been created to help shape ongoing rewards, compensation and incentive strategies to motivate the US organization, driving focus, direction and alignment towards overall US strategic goals and objectives. Following guidance from the Sales Operations Leader and Business Partner(s), to develop hypotheses, tools, and analyses to support data-driven incentive recommendations to each US Business Unit.
- Assist with the ideation of options for new programs that drive traceable & intentional
- behaviors from our Field Force to accomplish strategic US Business objectives and targets.
- Assemble the components and options for compensation programs through each category of eligible colleague within the Business Unit, that clearly depicts the program targets, tracking mechanisms and method for reporting attainment with clear delineation of alignment to BU strategy
- Measurement, Metrics, KPI’s and Analysis that proactively define opportunity, predicted
- outcomes, correlations and insights.
- Actively participate and collaborate with the Business Analytics team to develop mechanisms for tracking performance against target attainment for each program component (Reports, Dashboards etc.).
- Ensure the developed tools clearly present attainment versus target with appropriate detail that highlights areas for focus, need to meet KPIs and opportunities
- Assist with the development of an Executive Summary that presents and discusses BU attainment, payouts and forecasts which facilitates a strategic discussion and alignment regarding program status and modifications required to ensure anticipated goals and objectives are achieved. Present Executive Summary to BU leadership teams, including insightful data driven commentary, insights and observations
- Play an active role in the Sales Quota setting process for the BU, collaborating with Sales Operations colleagues to formulate a recommended program and Sales Quota for the upcoming year. Combine Financial annual price / product planning analytics with other data sources (Financial, Market Share etc.) to appropriately distribute quota to territories with the highest potential and upside taking into account seasonality and industry trends
- Automated processes and BU consistency that deliver efficiency and scalability, facilitating
- strategic intent and transparency.
- Align with Sales Operations Business Partner colleagues to ensure process consistency across all BU’s, eliminating non-value-added steps and highlighting opportunities for automation and simplification
- Be a Thought Leader & Innovator for Client
- Monitor the BU performance overall and proactively identify anomalies and observations that drive creative thinking towards overall program enhancements and improvements.
- Observe BU changes including objectives, acquisitions and new product launches, identifying gaps in current programs or adjustments required to retain program stability and completeness.
- Develop “Stories” and “Use Cases” that present a finding, options for consideration and thoughtful pro’s and cons to facilitate active discussion and strategizing.
- US Center of Excellence – All teams
- Commercial Leadership (US)
- Species peers (US)
- Partners closely with species marketing teams
- Collaborates with Finance, Business Analytics, Business Operations, Sales, and
- Customer Experience teams
- Strong business acumen, influencing skills, strategic thinking, project management and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mind and in-depth understanding of key business drivers
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English required
- MBA or similar qualification with strong emphasis on Business / Business Strategy
- CSCP (Certified Sales Compensation Professional)
- Experience with data visualization (Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- All Candidates should be prepared to discuss a “Business Case”, the intended approach and how to overcome obstacles and objections
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Data Visualization skills
- Anaplan / Callidus – Or equivalent “Sales Incentives” application
- Strategic problem-solving and ability to drive creative solutions in a complex environment
- Ability to build close working relationships and drive data-driven recommendations and decisions with internal teams (e.g., marketing, finance)
- 3-5 years analytical background; able to understand and manage complex analytics
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to influence without authority
- Ability to simultaneously manage and pivot between multiple projects, pilots and tests; self-starter
- Understanding of relevant accounting principles and their implications on the use of Rebates /
- Discounts / Chargebacks during quota setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $52.00 - $55.00 per hour
Work Location: One location