Pleo is looking for a Deal Desk & Sales Operations Specialist to support the sales teams throughout the sales cycle.
But wait, you haven't heard of Pleo before? Really?
Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, we're gonna say it – fun. We're a company that deals with company spending: we think that all employees should be trusted to spend company money.
It's an exciting time for us:we raised over $350M inour latest investment Series C round, and Pleo is launching in 15 new markets this year (we currently have offices in Copenhagen, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid and Lisbon).
That’s where we need your help.
Here in the Revenue Operations team, we set our people & partners up for success in order to deliver great distribution experience across the customer lifecycle, which results in unlocking true growth potential & improving customer lifetime value. We do this by supporting all operational, enablement & strategic activities across the customer lifecycle.
As a Deal Desk Specialist, you will work cross-functionally within Rev.Ops, but also Billing, Contracts and Legal teams to provide quoting and deal structuring support to the Sales teams. This will be a growth position as Pleo’s business continues to massively expand.
So, what will you be doing?
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Pleo’s licensing and pricing models to provide deal structuring and quoting support to our sales teams (you will work within HubSpot CRM).
- Reviews incoming deals for completeness and accuracy, including, but not limited to contractual terms, billing information, pricing, product and legal terms to ensure negotiated deals are consistent with Pleo’s policies.
- Function as point of contact and subject-matter expert for Sales on deal pricing matters, drive adherence to internal controls, protocols and business rules.
- Work cross functionally across various stakeholder groups including Legal, Rev.Ops, Billing and Finance.
- Become an expert in ensuring operational excellence, including adherence to sales process requirements and work to improve business processes, including tools, templates and communication to increase efficiency.
- Identify areas for improvement in the Quote to Cash Cycle to accelerate order processing for improving sales efficiency. Provide management with deal insights/analytics, metrics-based reporting, and ad-hoc reporting (e.g., deal validation).
You’ll stand out if you
- Experience with Order Management, Deal Desk, or deal structuring/quoting for fast-growing multinational companies (prior experience with a fast-growth, international FinTech company is highly preferred).
- Or experience in a Sales Operations role, or related (Finance, Commercial Strategy).
- Are knowledgeable about financial/revenue recognition principles and contracting guidelines.
- Have the ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management. Sets goals and drives to fulfilment. Takes responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Are organisational savvy – appropriately assertive, yet cool and respectful. Overcomes barriers within own, peer & virtual organisations.
- Hold Sales Teams to account for deal hygiene and quality.
- Can travel when required.
- Speak multiple languages e.g. French and/or German etc.
Show Me The Benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!)
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between the east coast of the Americas to European timezones)...
- ...or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lisbon)
- €10 a day for lunch if you are employed on a remote basis. Otherwise, catered lunch at one of our offices
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you’re fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. We’ve just been to Split, Croatia - we’d love to see you at the next one!
- 25 days holiday per year + your local public holidays
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work
€2500 annual Flex Benefits budget (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay for part of your MBA - entirely up to you!). We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Ask us about what we offer; we’ll be happy to outline more!
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at email@example.com and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 800+ team, from over 74 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Sometimes, we win awards
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube