Sidetrade is a leading Global software solutions technology company with a vision to help companies unlock value from their customers using Artificial Intelligence. A SaaS pioneer for 20 years, our unique Customer Platform helps accelerate business to improve working capital and drive more revenue. Aimie, our built-in AI assistant, recognizes customer behaviour patterns, makes immediately actionable recommendations, and delivers better business results.
We are a profitable company with a double-digit growth rate, our company have been listed on the French stock exchange since 2005. With modern offices in exciting cities such as Paris, London, Birmingham, Dublin and Calgary, Together, we are transforming the way businesses work. We are creative and smart people who are passionate about the customer journey. We are on a mission to accelerate business growth using predictive analytics to re-invent the way businesses understand their customers.
We are a market leader https://go.sidetrade.com/GartnerMagicQuadrant22.ht. in helping companies unlock customer value. Our flagship products, Augmented Revenue and Augmented Cash, are already well positioned to help us achieve that. We're fast-paced, pursue excellence in everything, and have a lot of fun along the way!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Operations Manager to join our expanding team. If you enjoy variety in your role, overcoming important challenges and are keen to make a business impact then take a look at Sidetrade for your next career move.
This role will help to provide a deeper insight into our sales process, opportunities, sales performance data and help to fully utilize Salesforce internally. You will have experience in providing reports, data and analytics to senior leadership team enabling process improvement and impacting company revenue.
In addition to the above you will have a deep understanding of working within a salesforce.com environment with proven experience of working through the requirement, design and development. It is integral to this role that you have a passion for utilizing salesforce.com to its full capabilities and help in ensuring it is fit for purpose.
What you will do:
- Maintenance of key performance reports that support business reviews by the management team
- Performance of complex ad hoc analysis involving joining multiple variables and presenting these to wider team/management
- Territory design, structuring, and alignment.
- Analysis of customer profiling and targeting activities.
- Identify new business opportunities within data sets & CRM platform and present these to the team
- Oversee Salesforce projects ensuring they meet business requirements, fulfil end-user requirements and resolve systems issues
- Manage the complete life cycle of projects within the team; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and project
- Day to day running and maintenance of Salesforce
- Provide ongoing support, training and share best practices on Salesforce to the wider team
- Ongoing configuration to align the org with sales, marketing, and account management processes
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related fields
- Solid sales operations experience in a B2B field
- Salesforce Certifications desirable
- Great communications skill (Both written and verbal)
- Experience in Marketing automation solutions, preferably Marketo.
- Fluent in English with French language desirable
- Flexibility to travel is essential for this role
Sidetrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Sidetrade is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment