🚀 About Pulley
Pulley's mission is to make it easier for anyone to start a company. We believe that more startups should exist and that founder-led companies are more successful in the long term. With Pulley’s cap table management tools, companies can better understand and optimize their equity for the long term. Starting a company is hard enough. Managing equity shouldn’t be.
We’re a high-performing team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build equity management tools for founders. Pulley is growing quickly with over 3000 customers including unicorns like Clubhouse, Birdies, and Coda - all within our first year of product launch. Our trajectory is fueled by top investors like Founder's Fund, Stripe, General Catalyst, Caffeinated Capital, 8vc, Elad Gil, among other great angels. All of our growth has been organic, and we’re growing the team to meet the demand.
🌟 Who We're Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Revenue Operations Associate to join our growing team! You’ll be responsible for translating key business initiatives into practical, organized, and scalable solutions within our CRM, Salesforce. You’ll manage relevant integrations with the platform and ensure our data is kept up-to-date. You’ll use your impeccable organizational skills and collaborative mindset to manage current business needs while also keeping scalability at top of mind.
- Build and maintain Pulley’s CRM (Salesforce) by understanding business objectives and translating them into a scalable technical architecture.
- You’ll be a valuable resource in Pulley’s Revenue team by performing data quality assurance, managing commission and variable compensation for the team, and supporting Go-To-Market projects.
- Ensure (and help define) all valuable information is captured through integrations, data uploads or, when needed, manual follow-up.
- You’ll make sure all of our teams are set up for success by sourcing, evaluating, and managing their software needs.
🙌 Qualifications & Fit
- 2+ years of Salesforce Admin experience and experience with other tools like Stripe and Chili Piper; including some familiarity with code as it relates to SFDC.
- You’re a strategic thinker with an exceptional attention to detail. You have a strong ability to operate in the weeds without losing sight of the big picture.
- Experience with cross-functional team collaboration and ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly evolving working environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ownership over your work. You’re a self-starter who stays highly accountable, with a strong ability to anticipate problems and implement effective solutions.
- Generous health insurance
- Unlimited vacations
- Commuting & food
✨ Our Culture
In addition to function-specific skills, here are some traits that enable our team members to thrive
TL&DR - Pulley is not a good fit for everyone, and that’s OK. This is a bit about the culture of Pulley. We need people who aren’t just interested in working at a startup; we need people who are excited about building a great company.
- Ego-less Learner -- Every day at Pulley, we are trying things that we’ve never done before - sometimes they work; sometimes they don’t. To be successful here, you need to embrace that feeling of ‘being a beginner’ and be willing to accept feedback in stride.
- Less Talk; More Action -- Everyone rolls up our sleeves at Pulley. If your strength is being the ‘idea gal or guy’ but you don’t create your own slides or write your own code, then we are not a great fit.
- Prioritize ruthlessly - Our view is that being a 10x engineer is not about writing more code; it’s about making the right decision on what to build. We’re hiring for people who can make the right strategic decisions on where to spend their time
We’re also inspired by the culture work done at other companies and plan to develop our own playbook here too. One of the concepts that resonate most with us is the importance of stunning colleagues.
If you like the sound of our environment and you’re passionate about joining a team like the one we’ve described, we'd love to talk!