Vidyo , a division of Enghouse is hiring for a Sales Operations Analyst . This is a remote role!
Who we are:
When you take a job at Enghouse Vidyo , you’re going to work with the very same people who pioneered the video conferencing industry itself over a decade ago. Named a Leader and Visionary by Gartner, Enghouse Vidyo has been awarded more than 170 video communications technology patents. Our innovative team has pushed the boundaries of what is possible through video collaboration year after year - and we’re still making breakthroughs to this day. Enghouse Vidyo is addressing a major global challenge - how do we make communications and collaboration more sustainable, inclusive and transparent in a world with a population of 7.6 billion people? More than 295 U.S healthcare systems use Enghouse Vidyo for telemedicine that improves access to quality care for more people. More than 450 financial institutions use Enghouse Vidyo to recreate the in-branch experience from anywhere. From healthcare and banking to education, government and more, Enghouse Vidyo visually connects the world.
About the role and what you will be doing:
The Vidyo Sales Operations team is responsible for bringing a data-driven framework to create and drive a culture of accountability and achievement for sustained profitable growth. We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced, diverse, and entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate would demonstrate exceptional business acumen, financial analysis, and business partnership skills with experience working in B2B SaaS organizations and or other enterprise software organizations. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Planning and Forecasting . Support the local Sales and Sales Operations leadership with annual budgeting of sales revenue and operating incomes, KPI tracking, providing on-going analysis of strengths and weaknesses of sales strategy.
- Alignment . Drive alignment and process optimization that will improve sales productivity. Collaborating on GTM policies with cross-functional teams and building new processes that support both global and regional initiatives.
- Metrics and Insights . Manage and leverage cross-functional data to conduct analysis, drive insights and ensure tracking of key metrics for internal reporting. Learn to leverage Global Reporting standards for specific sales teams and regions you are assigned to. Expected to drive regular and annual sales operations cadences for your sales region in partnership with the Sales Leader.
- Technology . Drive utilization and adoption of the Go-to-Market tech stack for your sales regions: SalesForce.com, ZoomInfo (or other comparable tool), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft (or other comparable tool), BI tools provided, etc. Implement workflows and automation with a mindset geared towards automating reporting to improve sales productivity.
- Pricing . Work collaboratively across sales, finance, and product marketing to develop business requirements for SalesForce pricebooks and or CPQ.
- Commissions . Conduct financial and operational analysis to ensure commission plans and relative quotas are set according to Vidyo operating principles and metrics.
What you offer:
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales operations role within a B2B SaaS and or Software organization preferred but not required.
- You value your relationships within the GTM organization to drive alignment.
- Demonstrated experience with go-to-market tech stack preferred but not required: SalesForce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn, other)
- Extremely analytical with the ability to leverage data autonomously to drive insights (Segmentation Analysis, Churn Analysis, Growth trending, Cohort Analysis).
- Passionate about data and comfortable working with large data sets.
What we offer:
You will get the opportunity to work in a growing, diverse and international company that offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including, but not limited to: Life insurance, Private medical insurance, Critical illness cover. We also value work-life balance and career advancement!
We are an Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant workplace. You can be confident that our recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer.