ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients — financial institutions from fintechs and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions — use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm – becoming stronger, more energised and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.The role
You’ll be joining the Client Management team as Deal Desk Leader. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing business that is challenging the market and doing things differently.
The role of the Deal Desk Leader is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all important information to help ensure the smooth and successful running of the company’s sales process and onboarding process. This is a key role, requiring the incumbent to have a deep understanding of both the sales, and customer onboarding processes to continually deliver a fantastic customer experience.
And you’ll be joining the #1 fastest-growing tech company in the UK, according to Deloitte Fast 50.Requirements
What you’ll do
A Bit About You
- Gather all important information together associated with an opportunity into one single place, and to validate it for completeness before trigging key parts of the sales and onboarding process.
- Be able to understand the ClearBank value proposition and how it relates to each opportunity.
- Act as a gate keeper and process custodian for key steps in the sales and onboarding process.
- Guide the customer through the key steps of the onboarding process and help the onboarding team to gather additional information as needed.
- Ensure customers have a good experience, continuously looking for opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Provide a weekly report of status of customers progressing through the onboarding process.
- Present opportunity overview at the weekly Customer Committee meeting.
The legal bit
- Good decision-making and prioritisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build and establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business in Sales, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Onboarding and Operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills while interacting with customers.
- Level-headed and methodical, someone who values the importance of following a process
- Customer focused
- Able to be pragmatic and compromising where needed.
By submitting your CV you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.Benefits
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- ‘Fresh Air Fridays’ - the flexible option to finish early on a Friday where possible
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 days off per year to do something ‘bigger than ClearBank’ (Charity days)
- Competitive employee benefits and perks
- Remote-first working with access to London and Bristol offices
- A supportive, challenging and agile environment
- You’ll also get to work in one of the most exciting Banks in the market right now!