Who you will be working with
At Capgemini, we help our clients to embrace innovation and transformation to get the future they want. By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Our brand promise “Get The Future You Want” reflects our passion for people and technology and highlights the company’s commitment to inclusion and sustainability.
An important aspect of ‘Get the Future You Want’ is to balance hybrid ways of working between your Capgemini office, home, and client location (where applicable). We recognize that it is an imperative to create flexibility so you can enjoy an optimal work-life balance and feel empowered to achieve success. When you come onboard, or before, please discuss this with your manager so you can agree the best ways of working for your role, team, and client.
Get The Future You Want
The focus of your role
As a part of our Canadian Business Unit, the candidate for Sales Operations Manager role will have experience leading, executing and delivering sales strategies. In this role, you will work predominantly with our Western Canadian Leadership and Sales Team to shape the interactions and relationships of Capgemini sales executives and clients, providing feedback and support when they see opportunities.
What you will do
Our people are flexible, and the scope of your role will vary in line with the breadth and depth of your experience. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for optimizing the success of Capgemini’s Western Canadian Sales Team by managing sales goals, projections, and processes. Their duties include creating and implementing sales processes, overseeing the sales team, or sales operations specialists, and planning and strategizing sales goals. As well as:
- Developing and implementing sales processes for sales teams, Account Executives, and Business Development Executives
- Researching and analyzing data to create sales forecasts
- Collaborating with other departments and upper management to identify business goals
- Identifying customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends
- Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency
- Manage CRM tools (Salesforce) to maximize opportunities and customer relationships
What you will bring:
You will have exceptional “Big Four” experience with a background in sales strategy and operations. In addition, you will be comfortable leading teams and delivering excellence:
- Strong leadership skills to evaluate ongoing sales team performance and provide training and coaching when necessary
- Communication skills for effective verbal and written communications with sales teams, operations specialists, collaborating departments and upper management
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to identify opportunities for sales process improvements and develop and implement new strategies
- Financial skills and business acumen to understand sales profitability and opportunities
- Technology skills to utilize CRM (Salesforce) and database software tools in daily tasks
- Research and reporting skills to analyze sales data and consumer trends to create sales forecasts
- Experience in sales and proposal development
- Able to improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity
- Able to work independently and at the same time be a team player with a “can-do” mentality who can think outside the box
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini unique?
You will be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law