At a Glance
- You’re a motivated rising senior student with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed below from an accredited college or university:
- Project Management
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from May 31, 2023 through August 4, 2023.
The Spectrum Internship Experience
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the 2022 Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp and Yello.
Our internships are designed to provide:
What you can expect in this role
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
As a Spectrum Intern, you’ll be essential to two teams — your respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule. You’ll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on May 31st, webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final presentations.
Internship responsibilities may include
Here’s what it takes to get started
- The Mobile Sales intern will learn a variety of functions, including reporting, program management, and business process improvement.
- They will support the ongoing growth of Spectrum Mobile, and help provide all Sales channels with customer & process driven insights.
- Support the creation and review of reports for Mobile performance, including sales and activations
- Utilize analysis to identify process improvement opportunities
- Support creating project/program update decks, taking/distributing meeting minutes, and assist in scheduling
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University completing a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater in current program
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activities throughout the program
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- Interest/background in operations, program management, project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong data analytics skills / background
GGN100 323804 323804BR